Big Heart Pet Brands 3.0oz Meow Mix Irresistibles Treat Soft With Real Meat Grilled Salmon

BY BIG HEART PET BRANDS

Find Pet Food And Snacks at Target.com! Now you can get closer to your cat any time with a tasty little treat! New Meow Mix Irresistibles are made With REAL Salmon and no artificial flavors, so you can feel good about treating. These cat treats have a delicious taste and soft texture your cat will love, which makes them perfect for sharing more special moments together! see more...

• Just cat food is great Wellies my cat loves it it's very inexpens...1 Answers
  • Does your cat like these?3 Answers
  • How many of these do you give your kitty?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stacy S.
My cat wasnt very excited about these. At first when I bought them she would eat them up in a heartbeat but lately has not been eating them unless I mix them in with her food and she has eaten all of her food. I know cats are picky eaters but she doesn't gobble these treats like she does with others. I'm not sure if I would buy them again and due to that
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
Tried these for the first time this week.  My cat usually only eats the temptations treats, but this is what i could find.. he seemed to really enjoy them.  Will look to buy them again, seemed to be about the same price as other brands.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
I just bought these the other day because I noticed they were soft treats, which I thought my smaller cat would enjoy - he struggles to eat crunchier, bigger pieces of food or treats. Both of my cats are obsessed! Every time I get out the bag, they try to knock it out of my hand! And they both yowl at me when I put them away. I found these on sale at Walgreen's for only $1.74 and it was well worth it! My kitties love them so much!
Jessica W.
Cleveland, GA
My kitty LOVES these treats! As soon as I open the bag she comes running! I like the fact that they are under $2 and they are soft on her teeth. She absolutely loves these treats and I will definitely be buying these again. I recommend these to any cat lover.
Gabrielle A.
I have two cats, one loves these and one practically runs away from them. I think the one that doesn't like them just doesn't like how soft they are. But the one that loves them is a foodie and screams whenever she sees the package, beggingg for a treat. Defiantly worth it, makes a good treat for your cats!
cas m.
These treats are soft and chewy, perfect for my three 8 week old kittens and potty training! They adore these, and the last a very long time. Too many gives my adult cat and the kittens runny feces, but that's the only reason I can't give the treats five stars. Excellent otherwise!
Tesla R.
Moody, AL
I have three cats and they love these treats! My kitten basically does Olympic worthy somersaults over all the other cats to get to them. I like that these are soft treats and they come in many different flavors.
Olga B.
Torrance, CA
My cat loves it. It's nice small pieces, good for small cats. It's came in different flavors. My cat love soft one with salmon the most. I like that I can buy them in my local stores like target, cvs and etc. I will recommend it to cat's owners. My cat Looking forward to try all the flavors:)
Katie H.
Lebanon, Tn
My cat is crazy for these treats! All I have to do is open the bag and she comes running. I normally feed her 3-4 treats a day, but I am sure she would eat the whole bag if I let her. This appears to be her favorite treat is I have purchased
Ali Y.
Pittsburg, KS
I have a new kitten and I've been working on moving her to hard food after bottle feeding, and I found that these soft treats are a good incentive for her to be good and to eat her food. She loves the salmon flavor, and they are good for her too!
Jennifer K.
Waynesboro , VA
Does your cat like these?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
How many of these do you give your kitty?
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Just cat food is great Wellies my cat loves it it's very inexpensive he eats everybody is here is shining his teeth the good he is one of the happiest of what he has lots of energy and I've tried other catheter it's that he would not eat so it's not that he's a picky eater he just loves this cat food so definitely trying for you cat he will have beautiful hair great teeth and full of energy to play with