Big Girl Flirt Mascara uploaded by Charlotte C.

BY BIG GIRL

Big Girl Flirt Mascara Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Big Girl Flirt Mascara
  • "I love this mascara it makes my lashes so long and it doesn't wear off and it leaves no clumps! I love the packaging too:)" in 3 reviews
monica c.

This mascara is good. It gives excellent volume. Its not clump and it stays all day and has a dark color. I really like this mascara. It's a very clean application and I like the brush. Give my lashes the depth and length.
Madeline H.
Fort Collins, CO
I love this mascara. Of all the "high-end" mascaras, this has got to be the most I'll spend on a mascara and it's worth it. No clumps and all the length you'll ever need.
g c.
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
I really like this mascara. It is a very clean application and I like the brush. It gives my lashes depth and length.
Alexiss A.
This mascara is great, but not a 5. I do recommend, but its great for the price and quality. It has lengthening.
Kristina L.
Big Girl Flirt Mascara works great! It fanned out my eyelashes and made them look so big and volumous.
Shanta K.
Washington, PA
I enjoy this mascara it is not to bad. It brings a lot of length, I would enjoy more volume though.
Courtney R.
Waverly, TN
I wasn't the biggest fan of big flirt mascara. It did its job but not my favorite!
Genesis P.
Este rímel es bueno. Da un volumen excelente. Su no clump y se queda todo el día y tiene un color oscuro. Me gusta mucho este rímel. Es una aplicación muy limpia y me gusta el pincel. Da a mis pestañas la profundidad y la longitud.
khadijah r.
Dubai
This mascara is good. It gives an excellent volume. Its does not clump and stays all day and has a dark colour.
Destiny P.
Does this make your eyelashes longer??
Heather L.
Is it waterproof? I have deep set eyes, and really need a waterproof mascara inorder for it to last all day.
Kandace  M.
Lincolnton, NC
Do this make ur lashes appear thicker ? I have very think eyelashes
Hólmfríđur S.
IS
Is it natural for 12 years old?
Hólmfríđur S.