BY BIG GIRL

Big Girl Flirt Mascara Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Madeline H.
Fort Collins, CO
I love this mascara. Of all the "high-end" mascaras, this has got to be the most I'll spend on a mascara and it's worth it. No clumps and all the length you'll ever need.
g c.
I love this mascara it makes my lashes so long and it doesn't wear off and it leaves no clumps! I love the packaging too:)
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
I really like this mascara. It is a very clean application and I like the brush. It gives my lashes depth and length.
Kristina L.
Big Girl Flirt Mascara works great! It fanned out my eyelashes and made them look so big and volumous.
Shanta K.
Washington, PA
I enjoy this mascara it is not to bad. It brings a lot of length, I would enjoy more volume though.
Courtney R.
Waverly, TN
I wasn't the biggest fan of big flirt mascara. It did its job but not my favorite!
Alexiss A.
This mascara is great, but not a 5. I do recommend, but its great for the price and quality. It has lengthening.
monica a.

This mascara is good. It gives excellent volume. Its not clump and it stays all day and has a dark color. I really like this mascara. It's a very clean application and I like the brush. Give my lashes the depth and length.
khadijah r.
Dubai
This mascara is good. It gives an excellent volume. Its does not clump and stays all day and has a dark colour.
Jane D.
Really worth the price and glides on smoothly. Good colour, shape and type. One of my favorite mascara.
Destiny P.
Does this make your eyelashes longer??
Heather L.
Is it waterproof? I have deep set eyes, and really need a waterproof mascara inorder for it to last all day.
Kandace  M.
Lincolnton, NC
Do this make ur lashes appear thicker ? I have very think eyelashes
Hólmfríđur S.
IS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it natural for 12 years old?
Hólmfríđur S.