Add a Photo

By BIG FISH GAMES, INC
#68 in Apps
#1 Solitaire game in the App Store for over 2 years! Play hundreds of hand-crafted golf holes and mini games with a golf announcer, hazard cards, and one SERIOUSLY ticked off gopher! Follow this hilariously sarcastic story of the gopher and his seething disdain for golfers. From beachside courses where palm trees sway, to the hustle and bustle of illuminated city courses, keep your eye on the prize because there is nowhere this gopher won’t follow you. Whether scoring a double bogey or an eagle, this hit will have you laughing so loud, you’ll forget to be quiet on the golf course! • Winner of IGN’s 2012 People’s Choice Award for Best Mobile Board Game! • “It might look like a straightforward card game on the surface but there’s much more to Fairway Solitaire thanks to its assured, inventive design. It’s hugely enjoyable, supremely polished strategic deck shuffler that should suit puzzle fans to a tee.” PocketGamer: 8/10 • “I’m totally engrossed…sheer mindless entertainment.” TouchArcade • “One of the best designed games ever…” and “…so wonderfully fun it demands to be played!” Bill Harris of dubiousquality.blogspot.com • “…an incredibly awesome puzzle game masquerading as solitaire.” Penny Arcade • “It’s all smartly done…This game is the real deal, not just another boring free solitaire game for iPhone.” Kotaku App of the Day FEATURES • Play brand new solitaire boards every single day! • Watch out for water, sand, and rough cards that test your skills! • Play long streaks of cards to win bonuses! • Show off your skills and fill up your trophy case! • Wild shots can either make or break a terrific golf game. • Find irons and Midas Clubs™ while you play and shoot a round under par. • See where you rank in our Game Center leaderboards! • Watch out for the pesky gopher! Become a Facebook fan for more Fairway Solitaire fun and games (and McDivot’s crazy shenanigans)! http://www.facebook.com/FairwaySolitaire *** Discover more from Big Fish Games! *** Big Fish is the leading global marketplace to discover and enjoy casual games. You can enjoy our virtually endless selection of games anytime, anywhere — on your PC, Mac, mobile phone, or tablet. Learn more at bigfishgames.com! Having fun with Big Fish? Check out our entire game library with our Game Finder app! Dive in here: http://bigfi.sh/bfggamefinder Try out Big Fish Games' iSplash! newsletter and never miss a sale or new game again! Sign up at: http://bigfi.sh/isplash Follow us on Twitter: http://bigfi.sh/BigFishTwitter
Judi W.
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL

I've been playing Fairway Solitaire for as long as it's been out and I love it. You can do this without the pressure of a timer and it doesn't require your total attention (making it great for relaxing)! It is basically a find-one-up-or-down card to progress with some extra helps. I love Big Fish Games (get all my casual games from there) and I love this game!
Betsabel R.
Betsabel R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

My husband and I are addicted to this game. It is fun and frustrating at the same time. It is a gold solitaire card game. I downloaded to my phone for free. It keeps you entertained. I recommend it but warning it's very addicting.
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA

I used to play this when I was little. It is fun a game to play and it asks u to use your brain too. Great way of improving concentration, thinking ahead and stress relief. Good for any ages. It is free game so anyone can get it.
Janine T.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA

I love playing solitaire and Big Fish Games is the best. Very easy to use this app, totally meets my expectations of the game. This such a great way to pass the time, especially in a waiting room. Absolutely recommend 🃏♠️♣️♥️♦️🃏
Zahireen C.
Zahireen C.

I've played this on my Google play store and it's not as good as I thought. Big fish games has a lot of games that require purchases... in fact all of their games do.. it's not worth thr trouble to download their games.
Dani F.
Dani F.

The most addicting game on the planet! I've had this app for years, and they keep improving it with remarkably fun updates! I think everyone would enjoy this game; it's a fun twist on your typical game of solitaire.
wendy m.
wendy m.
Bronx, NY

Love this games i play all the time from my laptop it has a lot of different cool and fun games especially for kids they'll love it and theyll learn new things from this game's most try it out you'll love it
Jamie T.
Jamie T.

Big fish games is my go to. I love having solitaire on for when my sister calls. It meets my expectations of the game and it is easy to use which is a great feature. I recommend this to other casual gamers
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Yakima, WA

It's a great game and easy to use. My grandmother loves playing and she is almost 90. It's functional and not too hard to figure out. Also it's a great way to pass time
When you've got nothing to do!!!
Lilah W.
Lilah W.

I really like this solitaire game. It has some features that other solitaire games don't have and I like the little gopher. The game is not too easy or too challenging and lots of fun.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Gainesville, TX

Where can i download this from?
April B.
April B.
University Pl, WA

What is your favorite game on big fish?
Carolyn T.