BY BIG FISH GAMES, INC

Download now! New players get 100,000 FREE BONUS CHIPS in the #1 FREE to play Casino app in the world! Over 16,000 5-star reviews! Big Fish Casino gives you the chance to WIN BIG in Slots, Blackjack, Texas Hold'em Poker, Craps, Roulette, and more! Play live with your friends, with all the thrill of Las Vegas! Sit down, relax, have a drink & some chips – on us. We've got gorgeous games and millions of friendly people to play with for FREE! Make a fortune with HUGE Jackpots, Free Daily Games, Slots Bonus Games, and more! Will you play it safe and hold your cards, or double down and get a lucky ace? Over 3 BILLION chips in Jackpots given out each day! Have an adventure like no other in our original Slot Machines! Enter the secret laboratory in Mad Mouse - everyone wins free chips when electricity strikes! Operate the Candy Crane to grab sweet surprises! Fortune awaits those brave enough to enter the Enchanted Cavern… TOP FEATURES:  • Exciting slot machines with FREE SPINS and Bonus Games you won't find anywhere else! • Everybody wins together in our unique Social Scatter™ Slots Games! • Win up to 1 MILLION chips in our Reward Center games! • Daily FREE game and bonuses could win you up to 50k FREE Chips just for logging in! • Play LIVE with your friends! Beat the house in Blackjack or test your skills in Poker!  • Customize and strut your stuff with free pets, gifts, and power ups!  ---------------------  Questions? Suggestions? Contact us at www.bigfishcasinosupport.com! see more...

• What is your favorite slot machine and what was your biggest win?2 Answers
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Techie Expert
I'm so obsessed with this game. Been playing it for a few years now. I have made several friends and get so disappointed when I miss a day and have to start all over again collecting coins. I have recommended this to so many people.
Wendy H.
I love playing Big Fish Casino! I've made lots of friends and had tons of fun playing free slots. Or you can always purchase additional chips if you want. I recommend following them on Facebook as they post promo codes for chips, gold or reward tickets to play mini games. Great fun, but beware...it's addictive!
Tiffani G.
Eatonton, GA
This game is very addicting. I absolutely loved slots and Texas hold Em. If only the money was real lol
Ashlee E.
Big Fish does take up a massive amount of space on your phone and all the in-app purchase requests are slightly annoying, but it is crazy fun and addictive. Great time-waster.
Lois A.
San Jose, CA
I always lose my money with this game... Haha I guess I wasn't made for the gambling app life! Slot machines are way more fun when there's real money on the line if you win (obviously), but I don't really see the fun in fake slots!
Ashley W.
I love big fish, if you like their Facebook page, you can get free items daily :) addicting
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA
I really like Big Fish Games. These games are so much fun. I especially like the slots and play for hours.
Ashley W.
Tyronza, AR
Omg! I am on this app all of the time! Highly addictive, great graphics and awesome friendships!
Luana B.
I am so addicted to bigfish casino and am on here all the time playing with awesome friends. But the in app purchases are so annoyimg and keeps popping up when ever I login.
TISHA D.
I love playing this game it takes me to the casino it really do very fun and realistic…lol
Wendy H.
What is your favorite slot machine and what was your biggest win?