Add a Photo

By BIG FISH GAMES, INC
#453 in Apps
Download now! New players get 100,000 FREE BONUS CHIPS in the #1 FREE to play Casino app in the world! Over 16,000 5-star reviews! Big Fish Casino gives you the chance to WIN BIG in Slots, Blackjack, Texas Hold'em Poker, Craps, Roulette, and more! Play live with your friends, with all the thrill of Las Vegas! Sit down, relax, have a drink & some chips – on us. We've got gorgeous games and millions of friendly people to play with for FREE! Make a fortune with HUGE Jackpots, Free Daily Games, Slots Bonus Games, and more! Will you play it safe and hold your cards, or double down and get a lucky ace? Over 3 BILLION chips in Jackpots given out each day! Have an adventure like no other in our original Slot Machines! Enter the secret laboratory in Mad Mouse - everyone wins free chips when electricity strikes! Operate the Candy Crane to grab sweet surprises! Fortune awaits those brave enough to enter the Enchanted Cavern… TOP FEATURES:  • Exciting slot machines with FREE SPINS and Bonus Games you won't find anywhere else! • Everybody wins together in our unique Social Scatter™ Slots Games! • Win up to 1 MILLION chips in our Reward Center games! • Daily FREE game and bonuses could win you up to 50k FREE Chips just for logging in! • Play LIVE with your friends! Beat the house in Blackjack or test your skills in Poker!  • Customize and strut your stuff with free pets, gifts, and power ups!  ---------------------  Questions? Suggestions? Contact us at www.bigfishcasinosupport.com!
Luana B.
Luana B.
I am so addicted to bigfish casino and am on here all the time playing with awesome friends. But the in app purchases are so annoyimg and keeps popping up when ever I login.
Tyronza, AR
Omg! I am on this app all of the time! Highly addictive, great graphics and awesome friendships!
Wendy H.
I love playing Big Fish Casino! I've made lots of friends and had tons of fun playing free slots. Or you can always purchase additional chips if you want. I recommend following them on Facebook as they post promo codes for chips, gold or reward tickets to play mini games. Great fun, but beware...it's addictive!
Tiffani G.
Tiffani G.
Eatonton, GA
This game is very addicting. I absolutely loved slots and Texas hold Em. If only the money was real lol
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Big Fish does take up a massive amount of space on your phone and all the in-app purchase requests are slightly annoying, but it is crazy fun and addictive. Great time-waster.
TISHA D.
TISHA D.
I love playing this game it takes me to the casino it really do very fun and realistic…lol
Ashley W.
I love big fish, if you like their Facebook page, you can get free items daily :) addicting
Elise G.
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA
I really like Big Fish Games. These games are so much fun. I especially like the slots and play for hours.
Lois A.
Lois A.
San Jose, CA
I always lose my money with this game... Haha I guess I wasn't made for the gambling app life! Slot machines are way more fun when there's real money on the line if you win (obviously), but I don't really see the fun in fake slots!
Kim W.
Kim W.
Saint-Henri-de-Levis, QC
Oct. 15, 2016, 11:25 a.m.
Review for: Big Fish Casino
So I love free casinos, because when I play, it really is for fun. This one has a lot of games, but what I don't like is that you lose your chips easily. You can buy more chips but... why would I? It's not like you can claim your chips for real cash. If they would make it that you buy a million chips but it gets renewed every day, that would be something else, but, no, you buy, once your chips are gone, they are gone. You do get chips every day, but not enough to give you a variety of games to play and you'll notice that you'll run out super quick. BUT, if you're looking for a fun little game and don't mind playing the cheapest slot, then this is for you! You also get to meet some pretty great people. :)
Wendy H.
What is your favorite slot machine and what was your biggest win?