BY BIG FISH GAMES, INC

Try this immersive, high-quality game for FREE! Then continue the adventure with a ONE TIME unlock! NO VIRTUAL ITEMS, NO INTERRUPTIONS… you’ll OWN this game for life. After her parents fall into a deep sleep, Sophia is crowned Queen in their stead. Help Queen Sophia on her journey to save an Enchantress who may be able to break the spell and free her parents. • SAVE SOPHIA’S PARENTS! Even with all of the power of the realm at her finger tips, all Sophia wants is to awaken her parents from their eternal slumber. Help her continue her quest. • FIND THE ENCHANTRESS! The Enchantress may be the only person who can help. To reach her, escape renegade mercenaries, travel to Sunhook Spire, and save it from the evil that threatens to take control. • YOU HAVE TWO CHARMING COMPANIONS! To help you is the wise Owl who acts as your guide. There’s also the adorable miniature dragon to supply wind and fire. • UNLOCK THE ENCHANTMENT IN THIS MAGICAL COLLECTOR’S EDITION In an entirely new bonus game, what will Sophia do when her friends turn against her? Enjoy the beautiful wallpapers and concept art in this amazing Hidden Objects Puzzle Adventure. TRY IT FREE, THEN UNLOCK THE FULL ADVENTURE FROM WITHIN THE GAME! *** Discover more from Big Fish! *** Check out our entire game library with our Big Fish Games app and get European Mystery: Scent of Desire Collector's Edition absolutely FREE here: http://bigfi.sh/BigFishGamesApp Sign up for our newsletter and never miss a new release or promotion again: http://bigfi.sh/iSplashNewsletter Big Fish is the leading global marketplace to discover and enjoy casual games. You can enjoy our virtually endless selection of games anytime, anywhere — on your PC, Mac, mobile phone, or tablet. Learn more at bigfishgames.com! Become a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BigFishGames Follow us on Twitter: http://bigfi.sh/BigFishTwitter see more...

Big Fish Games, Inc Awakening: The Sunhook Spire HD
  • "She has so much fun playing it I may not be too much of a fan but she is" in 1 review
Nicole  C.
Boaz , AL
I really didn't like this game. I found it very boring and deleted it an hour after downloading it. Not something I would regularly play.
dominica r.
Seattle, WA
I love the Awakening series, I do wish they lasted longer though. Hidden object game with a storyline. My favorite!
Kayla S.
I like this game and the storyline that goes with it, but I wish it was longer. I finished it pretty quickly.
Samantha G.
Seattle, WA
I really like the Awakening series and its storyline and enjoyed this game as much as the I did the rest!
Rebecca S.
My child loves this game. She has so much fun playing it I may not be too much of a fan but she is