BY BIG DUCK GAMES LLC

From the makers of the #1 hit app Flow Free, comes a fun and challenging new twist: Bridges! If you like Flow Free, you'll love Flow Free: Bridges! Connect matching colors with pipe to create a flow. Pair all colors and cover the entire board. Use the new Bridges to cross two pipes and solve each puzzle! Free play through hundreds of levels, or race against the clock in Time Trial mode. Gameplay ranges from simple and relaxed, to challenging and frenetic, and everywhere in between. How you play is up to you. So, give Flow Free: Bridges a try, and experience "mind like water"! *** Flow Free: Bridges features *** * Content - Over 900 levels available in Free Play mode - 10 different board sizes - Starter, Challenge, Bonus, Classic, Mania, and Jumbo level packs - Bridges! * Challenge - Game Center achievements as you solve levels and complete packs - Track your completion of each level in Free Play mode - Strive for accuracy in Free Play using the fewest, most efficient moves - Strive for speed in Time Trial for the most and fastest solves - 20 scored Time Trial variants to choose from by board size and duration * Look & Feel - Smooth, polished touch interaction - Colorful UI - Fun sound effects - Clean vector graphics and animations - Labels available for color impaired players Enjoy. Version history: 1.6 - New color themes and fixes 1.5 - New levels, color themes, and iCloud 1.4 - Minor fixes and improvements 1.3 - New levels and fixes 1.2 - New levels and iPhone 5 support 1.1 - New levels and features 1.0 - Initial release see more...

Jayde N.
Fort Campbell, KY
Its very addictive. My kids love to play this game. My son really liked to play the game and I love that it causing him to use his brain. Its very easy to understand how to play. We do not usually have issue with lagging or freezing. I have recommending this game to other parents for kids using iPads.
Sonia d.
Durham
With this game you learn to make bold, you challenge the mind and you help the consent, initiate and the only thing you want is to complete the whole circuit, I recommend it especially for those people who have problems to keep the attention and memory .
Raiesa M.
New Rochelle, NY
Quite honestly, flow free was one of my favorite games. It was just a great simply game to play while on the train on even waiting on a meeting to start. It was a trivia game that made me think and excel. However, the bridges piece simply complicated everything. I got so far in flow, understanding the rules of the game and progressing throught the levels that I simply cannot get caught up in bridges. I'm trying with this game but it takes away from the simplicity of the original version!!
Wendy H.
There are no huge bells and whistles with this app, just a really good game. It has tons of levels and is not as easy as it looks. Great game to keep your mind sharp. The game is dependable as well as it never crashes. You can also play for free and will never be pressured to spend money on additional levels, which are also available. Solid graphics and sound. Highly recommend.
Nawshin J.
Jamaica, NY
This game is extremely addicting and intellectually challenging. If you have a long commute to school/work everyday, I highly recommend downloading this game as time will fly by. I have not experienced any issues with the game at all. Also, you don't need internet/wifi to play, which is always helpful if you're outside without a data plan on your phone!
Cat J.
Edmonds, WA
I love these flow free games. They're not as addictive as a lot of other phone games which is good, imo. They're soothing and nice for playing over and over and over again. Totally worth buying the extra levels too, btw. I've had these games on multiple devices for a couple of years now, and I still play them every now and then. They're great for when you're tired or sick, and just don't want to think about something more complex.
Sidney V.
Honestly i have not played this game but from the looks of it it's probably a good game and it's also like a brain teaser too but i highly recommend this game to anyone that would like to extended their mental ablities more.
nicole c.
Georgetown, TX
I love this game I have it on my tablet and I play it all the time. its addicting and makes so you cant put it down. but that alright since and the same time as having fun your also challenging your brain.
Olivia K.
I love this app. It is very addicting and it helps pass the time. It has just the right amount of brain power usage to not be too in depth but easy enough to multi-task. I beat all the levels.
Brooke S.
Seneca, SC
I love this game!! It's so addicting, I played it until I beat the game and I always look for games similar to it! Hooked all my friends on this game too!
Valerie S.
Albertville , AL
What's your favorite part of this game?