BY NINTENDO

Big Brain Academy the second title in Nintendo's brain game series of games challenges you with a course load of mind-bending activities and an addictive Multiplayer Mode! Test your mental acuity in a five-category quiz thinking memorisation computation analysis and identification Work your computing abilities by comparing stacks of coins to find the higher value! Bulk up your analysis skills by quickly counting a huge stack of books! Each exercise takes less than a minute to complete After you take the quiz you'll get the weight of your brain areas of strength and weakness - and most importantly which career is best suited for you Don't worry it's all in fun Once you think you're the star student at the Academy compete with up to seven friends or family members through lightning-fast activities to see who really has the biggest brain of the bunch Big Brain Academy brings a fresh entertainment anyone young and young at heart can enjoy It's the perfect way to challenge and stimulate your mind Give your brain a vigorous work-out with 15 types of challenges across 5 categories Up to 8 players can play against each other sharing one Game Card with players ranked according to their reaction times and accuracy Earn bronze silver or gold medals depending on your performance Send a demo of the game to friends using the Nintendo DS&39; wireless technology Colourful fun presentation mean these brainteasers are fun to play see more...

erica q.
Aledo , TX
I love big brain academy. Made me feel like I was working out my brain muscle. I still sometimes throw on the ds to play this for a little bit. I need an app version of this!
Chelsea J.
Franklin, OH
I have loved this game for years. Since it has been out for quite a while, you can get it for a pretty decent price at any game store. In my opinion it's much better than other similar games such as brain age. The games are more fun and have different levels of ability. Great for any age!
Mona T.
I played this game ALL the time when I got it over the summer when I was in high school. Such a great way to have fun while thinking fast, solving problems, and solving puzzles. Made me feel like I was training my brain to work faster. Great game to make a goal for yourself to think harder.
Erikaa R.
Detroit, MI
Man this game brings back memories . Not only was it challenging but it was fun and I loved playing it with my siblings to see who got the best score . They need to make games like these again where they make you think and solve problems without it being boring !
Sydney V.
I use to play this as a kid, it's definitely a fun game to play and it also challenges your brain and helps you learn something new. I would recommend this game if you like to do brain work outs. It's a great game!
Amanda S.
Gamer Expert Level 3
A very addicting game. The whole concept is mini games and they are pretty fun to play. No plot or things to unlock really so it can get a big repetitive but it's still fun when you're trying to kill time!
Katie S.
I loved playing this on my Nintendo DS. It is a fun way to keep your brain active and try to beat your score. I would say it is fairly affordable to get now.
Cassie P.
Bristolville, OH
Big Brain is a nice game to play really haves mind games, this games really has you thinking about what to do
Jessica C.
Tupelo, MS
We love playing this game as family and seeing who can do the best. Awesome game. Great graphics.
Dawn S.
Mesa, AZ
This game is entertaining and challenging. I really felt like I was exercising my brain!
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
Gamer Expert Level 1
What is the main goal of this game?