BY BIG BLUE BUBBLE

Welcome to My Singing Monsters! Collect, breed, and listen to your monsters sing. You have never seen a game like this before! Populate an island and watch what happens. Create unique havens by landscaping and arranging your creatures. Name them, feed them, make them happy; each monster is loaded with personality. You’ll experience game play and music as never before with this innovative technology! Features: •50+ monster species to collect, nurture, and love •Amazing art, animation, and audio effects •Lush islands, each with its own theme •Numerous decorations and structures •Create unique landscapes and sound combinations •3D sound •Built-in social features •Game Center Support •Achievements •More monsters, islands and music coming soon! "One of the most intriguing and unique games of the fall to date." - USA Today "Toe-tapping charm and gravelly songs are worthy of endless encores" - GAMEZEBO "Pretty darned cool" - 148 APPS "A must try game" - GAMETEEP "The creativity of layering monsters and the animation is what makes this worth your time" - APPSTORE ARCADE Youtube trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew7cJsBNrOQ Making of My Singing Monsters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95Au-7V9PSY Want all the latest updates? 'Like' our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/mysingingmonsters and follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Big_Blue_Bubble PLEASE NOTE! My Singing Monsters is completely free to play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. My Singing Monsters requires an internet connection to play (3G or WiFi). ADDITIONAL NOTES: iOS will keep you logged on for 15 minutes after an initial in-app purchase. Additional purchases won’t require a re-entry of your password during this 15-minute interval. This is a function of the iOS software and not within our control. see more...

• "My daughter loves listening to the monsters sing as well. " in 1 review
Victoria M.
Nashville, TN
Techie Expert Level 3
This is a great game to kill time. It gets addictive when you are trying to collect all of the monsters. The creators are very interactive with their players on social media and are constantly updating and adding new things to the game.
Alyx M.
Killeen, TX
I thought this was the most annoying game when my husband started playing it, but then he got me to try it and it's so fun! It gets old after a while when you complete all the goals though.
hannah b.
Porter, TX
This is one of my favorite apps. I love the uniqueness of this app and the sounds that the monsters make, I don't like how i have to wait soooo long for the breed times though!
Melonie C.
Puyallup, WA
ADDICTING! At first, I thought it was a silly game, but as soon as I started playing, I found it oddly addicting. You can create some awesome beats while playing this game.
Brittany J.
At first I thought this was stupid. But I gave it a chance and now I love it. My daughter loves listening to the monsters sing as well.
Carson H.
Parma, OH
This is my sister's absolute favorite game. Fun for her, but the sounds are extremely annoying for me and my sisters.
vanessa c.
I liked the app mainly because of the different sounds the monsters could make sounded neat but not too fun
Brittany L.
Lexington, KY
One of those pointless games that is super addictive. Fun making musical noise with the monsters
jesus T.
Oakland, CA
I love this app, it is the best app, i love how they now have rares added it has the best update.
Marisa S.
I love the music these little guys make. It is a pointless app but it brings me joy!