Big Apple Red & Alpine Snow Nail Art Duo

Express yourself through nail art using this Big Apple Red & Alpine Snow Nail Art Duo from OPI! This duo pack brings you two iconic OPI nail polish shades to help achieve the nail art look of your dreams.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Big Apple Red & Alpine Snow Nail Art Duo!
West Palm Bch, FL
This little duo is absolutely gorgeous together and so perfect for the holidays. There's so much you can do with the two colors, either separate or together. This would also make a really great gift or stocking stuffer. The colors look good on everyone so you can't go wrong.
Taft, CA
OPI first of all is MY FAVORITE nail lawyer I’ve ever purchased. I’ve tried many different brands but I just haven’t found one that I love as much, that my clients like as well either. As long as you put a base coat, you’ve got the perfect manicure/polish combo! 100% recommend.
felton
Love how the color stays for long pds of time. Sometimes too well. It can be spendy but it is worth it. With someone that is always changing the color of their nails every 4 days i go threw aloy of polish and this is my go to always.
Davie, FL
These are my favorite colors and OPI is my favorite brand. It lasts so long and doesnt chip! I love this two in one package. I would highly recommend this to anyone! Such a good buy
Winchester, KY
It's hard to hate on an opi nail polish honestly. I doesnt really have any complaints about the product. They make quality nail polish and at a pretty decent price point.
N Las Vegas, NV
These colors are amazing and perfect for each other. Big Apple Red is such a great red and alpine snow is always a brilliant white. Valentine’s Day, 4th of July, Christmas! Yes!
Prospect Hill, NC
I love the options I get using Opi. This particular one I used at christmas and I love it. I will be buying this one again this Christmas if I can find it for sure. The colors are so great
W Bloomfield, MI
Okay I love this! Perfect for the winter season and so easy to use! I love adding small details to my nails that’ll make it pop. I love OPI one of my favorite brands!
Hendersonvlle, NC
This os absolutely perfect for gorgeous holiday nas or even for team colors for spirit week. I love all of OPIs products and highly recommend.
What a wonderful duo! - the “big apple red” is a beautiful natural red color that has amazing pigment ! - “alpine” is a very pretty white.