Big 100 Colossal

by Met-Rx

The Big 100 is Power Anytime! A meal replacement bar with our exclusive METAMYOSYN protein blend, this power-packed protein bar is a great tasting way to fuel up on demand!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Big 100 Colossal!
How would you rate this product?
Shirley, NY
I have had these a few times and they were pretty good i usually get these from my dad because he works for the company who makes them but you can get these at any Walmart or vitamin shoppe but they are so good i love anything peanut butter flavored
I have had these a few times and they were pretty good. I have to be careful with the meal replacement bars, though. If I like them too much I will eat them like a candy bar instead of a meal replacement and that defeats the purpose completely. I typically like Met-Rx products though.
Clinton, IN
These will fill you up... for about 20 minutes. A great on the go snack or pre/post workout bar. If you're looking to add calories to your daily chomp one up. Great taste and great nutritional value.
This tastes amazing. It wasn't gritty and dry like other protein bars. It does work as a meal replacement, you will feel full after eating. The price is great, especially since our local grocery puts them on sale. I just love these!
Marksville, LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This is one great bar, because no matter how many of them I eat I always enjoy the next one. I love peanut butter flavors and this tastes like real peanut butter and the pretzels add something great too. I've already eaten countless bars and still enjoy them as much as the first one.
Jersey City, NJ
This is the less sinful version of a candy bar. It tastes okay but it didn't really curb my appetite. I have had other bars that have the same protein content and I feel significantly fuller.
Norwich, CT
My husband originally introduced me to the Met-Rx big 100 meal replacement bars. I had the apple pie one first and then I had this. I liked them both. This one is perfect when you need something salty and crunchy. It is delicious. My only issue with this is that it does not really curb my appetite. I rather eat a meal than eat this bar.
Anoka, MN
This bar tasted good, slightly caulky. I would purchase again. Enjoyed a good workout after, provided enough energy to complete.
This is a tasty bar full of protein. It satisfies your snacking. but enough calories as a meal. Great for on the go.
Wichita, KS
Kinda fun to eat a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar :) I'm not a huge fan of these as the fake sugar makes your brain crave real sugar, but it's nice once in a while and definitely can replace a snickers bar

Looking for your answer?