Bifantis Align Probiotic Supplement uploaded by Sonya N.

BY ALIGN DIGESTIVE CARE

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. i New Look Probiotic Supplement Make a Change#1 Gastroenterologist Recommended 24 7 Digestive Support* Clinically Studied B. Infantis 35624 Naturally Helps* Fortify Your Digestive System with a Unique Healthy Bacteria 24 7 Promote Support a Healthy Digestive System Maintain Digestive Balance 2 Week Supply 14 Capsules Wellness Begins Within! Common issues such as diet, changes in routine, travel, and stress may disrupt your natural balance of good bacteriatable border=1 cellspacing=1 cellpadding=1 style=width:500px Compare Align to Other Probiotic Supplements td Align Others tr Contains the Unique, Patented, Pure-Strain Bifidobacterium Infantis 35624 td Yes No tr #1 Gastroenterologist Recommended Probiotic td Yes No tr tbody table Why Use Align? Developed by Gastro see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Miki M.
Spokane Valley, WA
Align has helped me with the transition from taking several prescribed medications to just taking Align. I suffer from severe IBS &dispepsia &was treated in Japan. After moving overseas back to the US, I ran out of my prescription meds &Align has made that transition so smooth!! It has worked wonders for my stomach!! I know it's a bit pricey, but I use coupons &deals to get the price down. It's worth it for how much it has helped me!!
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
I love this probiotic I just not a fan of how expensive they are. I think Amazon has them cheaper
Niki J.
I received a free sample of these in the mail from a freebies site. I have to say these work great. They are a little on the spendy side for what I would be willing to pay. The fact that they work so well has convinced me to buy some. i definitely recommend these.
Sonya N.
Philadelphia, PA
Honestly I can not tell if this is working or not. I am almost at the 2 week check point but I have not noticed any dramatic changes. Somewhat disappointed.
Jessica C.
Hamilton, ON
This helps deal with typical IBS symptoms. If you have a food allergy you can't quite identify or a really sensitive stomach, give this a try.