Bielenda Skin Clinic Professional Active Moisturizing Day/Night Cream uploaded by Victoria D.Bielenda Skin Clinic Professional Active Moisturizing Day/Night Cream uploaded by Jazmine M.

BY HEALTHMARKET

BIELENDA PROFESSIONAL SKIN CLINIC Anti-Age Actively Hydrating Day & Night Cream 50ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jess L.
Post Falls, ID
I'm not sure why Bielenda isn't as popular in the U.S. but it should be becauae it's great! I usually find my products and ross and they are majorly discounted which is a super plus but it can be hit and miss so that's the only down. I love their face creams. They absorb quickly and it feels like a mini facial after using. A little goes along ways. I love how gentle the formulas are and how soft the scents are. I love all the bielenda face creams.
Alice W.
I am a huge fan of Bielenda skincare products after I stumbled across a discounted Bielenda night cream at Ross 2 months ago. I needed a moisturizer and it has powerful anti aging properties. Bielenda night creams and serums are luxurious, hydrating and act as wonderful makeup primers. I am using the Bielenda Nanoxtreme line right now. I have immediately headed back to Ross to look for more Bielenda products after trying it. It's reasonably priced and more affordable than other brands. I love it's small and compact and delivers great results. My skin is so mch smoother and supple now. I plan to try their Laser Xtreme line as well as their Argan creme