BY BIDDEFORD #15 in Bedding

Electric blankets at Kohl's - This Biddeford heated throw features a microplush construction and multiple heat settings. Shop our full line of cold-weather bedding at Kohl's. see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
A coworker recently got this for me as a Christmas gift because I am CONSTANTLY cold. It's an ongoing joke in our office. I loved it so much, I went out and bought another for at home. The heat is adjustable, so you can gauge how toasty you want to be. It's big enough to cuddle up with a significant other. And the best part is that it can be found at Kohls - thus, it will almost always be on sale / eligible for Kohls cash or a percentage off.
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Being someone that’s always cold (anemic) use this heated blanket all year round and love it. Yes, all year round even summer nights, feels amazing to use outdoors also as a nice breeze hits your face while covered in a very soft warm blanket. Highly Recommend, you’ll forget your other simple throws
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
This is a wonderful electric blanket, it's thick and very plush. It's also very affordable and not so stiff as a lot of electric blankets. It has a ton of settings so if I want it super warm I can have it and if I want it just a little warm I can also do that. It's a gorgeous blanket.
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
It gets really cold here in the winter so we purchased these heating blanket. First off it's so soft and cosy and with the added heat it's truly amazing. You don't even need a comforter just this and you're snug as a bug.
Sunshine R.
Christmas present from my MIL. Not super stiff, has 10 heat settings! Can't keep my dog off it and she nevwr likes blankets. I guess it feels good on old dog bones. Nice for a cold Christmas morning
MK J.
This is amazing. During the winter I put this under my comforter and it keeps my bed so cozy and warm. It’s worth having.
Ashlee B.
Lancashire
Love these in winter definitely recommend this keeps u warm in bed n snuggly love it
Definitely recommend this
Tabitha M.
Fort Worth, TX
Does this work really good?