BY BIDDEFORD

This Biddeford electric throw is perfect for lounging on the couch or curling up in bed. In gray. Features 50" x 60" 6 heat settings Digital controller 10-hour automatic shutoff 13' cord Supersoft plush fabric Lattice print Easy care Product Details: Polyester Machine wash Manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty Imported Size: THROW. Color: Grey. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Pattern: Geometric. Material: Polyester/Plush Fabric. see more...

Erinn C.
Erinn C.
Deforest, WI
Review for: Biddeford Lattice Plush Electric Throw (Grey)
I just got this Biddeford heated blanket to replace an old one that was no longer working too well. This has 5 heat "settings" and works great!! I live in an older house that does not keep heat in well, so I need any help that I can get. This heated blanket is perfect and helps me stay warm while I am at my desk doing homework, on the couch watching tv, etc.
Lansing , MI
Before I had asked if anyone had purchased this blanket and knew if it worked well or not. I never received a response but I did end up buying it for my friend for Christmas. She absolutely loves it and actually uses it on her bed every night as opposed to using it as just a throw. Hopefully this blanket will continue to work well for her.
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Sullivan, IN
Review for: Biddeford Lattice Plush Electric Throw (Grey)
For Christmas, my best friend presented me with a gorgeous Biddeford electric throw. The six heat settings range from 'get the chill off my feet' to 'hot flash'. It is the ultimate recliner accessory on a blustery winter day. One note of caution. This item is not kitty proof. One afternoon, I was snuggled in the recliner with a book and the throw when suddenly the cat came barrelling into the room. She jumped onto my lap then immediately off of my lap and back out of the room. Evidently, she landed on the controller because I quickly learned this throw goes from 'getting the chill off my feet' to 'hot flash' in about fifteen seconds. #MusesOfInfluenster #InfluensterHoliday
Lansing , MI
Does anyone have this and know if it works well or not? I have a friend who is also freezing and was thinking of getting this for her as a gift for Christmas.
S. W.
S. W.
Does this come in other colors/patterns?