Bicycle Zombie Playing Cards

by Bicycle

Bicycle® Zombie Playing Cards.
Zombie free since 1885.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bicycle Zombie Playing Cards!
How would you rate this product?
Kernersville, NC
I got these cards in a subscription box a while back. They are super cool and Ive gotten a lot of compliments on them when I pull them out to play rummy with friends. They will make any zombie fan grin. I would totally buy these again just to have a second set.
Lamont, California
I love my deck of cards! I love the fact that every card comes with zombie survival tips that are really interesting. Wouldn't improve it, it's good the way it is. And it has zombies for all those zombie fans out there, this pack is for you!!!!!!
Calexico
Really fun to play with family and friends
We as a family enjoy spending time together and play this game.
Its not expensive, very affordable and useful
it is my favorite card game
Really fun to play with family and friends
We as a family enjoy spending time together and play this game.
Its not expensive, very affordable and useful
it is my favorite card game
I like them, they have little survival things on them. They are how ever hard to play with.. its hard to tell the spades from the clovers.  Lots of messing up with these cards.
Tucson , AZ
First of all the cards are Bicycle playing cards and despite being novelty cards they are made to the same quality standards as other Bicycle playing cards. The art work on the cards is similar to what you see in the advertisement. Face cards have images of zombies. The aces also have zombie art work. Numbered cards have tips on dealing with zombies. Jokers have special art work as well. The back of the cards are as shown in the pictures.
Serves the same function as standard design Bicycle Playing Cards, but with a fun, and culturally current (zombies are freaking *everywhere*!), motif. The unique designs come in especially handy when playing games that incorporate more than a single deck, like Speed.
El Paso, TX
I didn't like these cards nearly as much as I thought I would. They are busy and distracting. They are difficult to quickly identify. They were great as far as the quality of the card but they just weren't very user friendly. Forget playing War with these cards.
Orangetree
So awesome I love zombies and this card game is the best. I love to play cards with my family and this card game always brings out lots of laughs. We love this card game and would recommend it to anyone who loves card games
I love bicycle cards because they are always crisp and easy to shuffle. I also love that they have different themed cards. I tend to collect different decks and this is one of my top favorites.
Houma, LA
We are a huge card game playing family, other cards tear up so quickly. Bicycle cards are made very well and this set just makes it so much better as we love horror and zombies!