BY BICYCLE #26 in Games

Bicycle® Standard Playing Cards.
Trusted since 1885. see more...

Suzie M.
Bicycle Playing Cards... are always a great choice for gifts when you don't know what to get someone. They run around $6.00 ... so very low cost for an item that has more than i can count choices for game play.  High quality product that last a very long time ... low price / great quality always a win win !
Steve S.
New York
It's never to young to start teaching them the many games you can play with a deck of playing cards. Perfect for every playroom, family trip, or game night. The possibilities are endless and at an affordable price. How can you argue?
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Every household should have a deck of cards. There's no other thing like them. You can play so many different games with just one deck of cards. They'll never let you down! I would and do buy these all the time! Highly recommend!!
Kimberly K.
My family is huge on card games. We always had (and still have) bicycle cards in our homes! They are pretty much available anywhere and come in all different sizes which is nice. We typically use the normal and large size playing cards. Would definitely recommend if you want cards that will last you a lifetime.
Desiree A.
Marana, AZ
These are great for a standard pack of playing cards. This is a staple in my home. We love playing war and go fish with the kiddos and the adults love speed and gin rummy. We also love taking them camping. They are durable as well which is great with 3 kiddos using them too!
Nicole D.
Gary, IN
Bicycle Playing Cards are my go to when I want to play a quiet game of solitaire or when I wan to beat my friends at spades. I bought them at Walmart and they are just as good as other similar games. I would definitely recommend to others.
Emily H.
Morgantown, KY
I keep this pack in my purse and it can make the boring times better and it affordable. Children of all ages enjoy playing cards. It's better packaged and stays good for longer and yes because I enjoy it.
Emma O.
Midlothian, VA
I absolutely love these cards. They take good wear and tear in our household without breaking, even when we continuously spill water over them. We have many many decks that we've had for years and years and they're all still in great shape.
Alicia E.
Growing up my grandparents always had a deck of Bicycle cards. Loved playing with them and they seem to last forever. We played all kinds of card games with over the years and I still have the same decks I used when I was little. It is fun to see my child play with them :)
Ashley L.
These are great standard cards! Brought lots of joy and fun to me and my friends at school and on rainy days with my family. The quality is great and it's just the best playing cards and they are super affordable.
Suzie M.
Why are they called BICYCLE ???? It seems very strange and doesn't seem like a family name ?????