BIC Witeout EZ Correct Tape

by BIC

#22 in Tape

Don't you just hate when these things mess up and you feel like you just lost all of that white out because you can't figure out how to fix it???
How good is this white out tape?
What is the best whiteout tape?
Start your review of BIC Witeout EZ Correct Tape!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
when I am out of class I do prefer the liquid white out since it is easier to just take out little mistakes even if you do have to wait for it to dry in 18 reviews
You don't have to deal with the smell or mess of regular white out and it covers the mistake just as well. in 6 reviews
...old white out liquid paper.Takes some practice to use it like a pro.So much better than white out you don't have to let it dry before you go writing on it.in 6 reviews
this made using white out so much easier and clean it has made my job run a lot more smooth for someone who has to use white out all the time this is a major time saver love itin 5 reviews
2 years agoOsceola, WI
I just love these! A person could go crazy using these to correct every little thing and yet they seem to last forever! Do you remember the liquid? Ugh! That stuff was gross! Now this is a genius product that makes your life easier and makes you a nice neat person to boot. Perfection. BIC Witeout EZ Correct Tape
3 years agoAkron, OH
This is a must for me at my work desk. It's so much easier to use than the liquid white out and you don't have to wait for it to dry. You can use pen right over it as soon as you use it. You can also be very precise with the tape. It doesn't flake off or rub off the paper.
2 years agoOrmond Beach, FL
I used to use these all the time in highschool when I did more handwritten work. They are much less messy than the bottled liquid white out and you do not have to wait for them to dry. However, the tape often gets tangled or stuck and once that happens they are close to impossible to fix again and the whole roll is pretty much useless.
2 years agoW Lafayette, IN
This stuff is a lot easier to work with than the liquid white out. However, if it bunches up or does anything funny you have a problem on your hands! I have been using tapes like this dispenser for years so I know how to fix it but wish it never happens. I do love this because we all make mistakes sometimes!
7 years agoGardena, CA
White-out products have come a long way since the bottle of white liquid applied with a brush! While glop was the problem of yore, today's wite out is more likely to flake if not applied with perfect pressure (you can press the flakes down to make them stick). And if you're left handed, you'll need to learn to become ambidextrous. And if you don't keep the right tension and the spool loosens, there's no rewinding -- you'll just have to pull the tape tight, throw out the waste, and go from there. So while the design isn't perfect, this wite out tape does get the job done.
6 years agoRiverside, CA
This brand is a waste of time and money. It doesn't work right, the tape comes off the tracks, it doesn't apply on the paper correctly. The white out lifts off the paper so you have to go behind it and try to take it off or try to press it on the paper. There is another brand out there that works 100%. Don't use this one. BIC needs to go back to the lad and revamp this product.
6 years agoManchester, CT
Doesn't matter if you are in the office or at home - wite out is essential! I absolutely hated the liquid wite-out but love the ez correct tape. It's extremely easy to use, literally swipe it across the area in which you wish to cover pressing down slightly on an angle to release. Couldn't be simpler. Dries instantly and is ready to write over right away - again, so easy!
4 years ago
I prefer liquid white out of over the tape kind. I always end up making a mistake with the tape... but then again, I usually end up with white splotches on my hand if I use the liquid. Either way, white out is always a mess for me. That being said, I always end up bumping the white out when I'm using this tape thingy, then my white out wrinkles. Then when I do get it to work I seem to usually end up with the kind of pen that's scratchy and it feels weird to write on it.
3 years ago
I have a love hate relationship with this product. When it works, it's great! No dry time at all. It glides freely and with ease. So much ease in fact, that it can definitely mess up and you may wind up wasting half of it. I think it may have to do with the dispenser but nonetheless it does it's job. No spill, no mess, no wetness.
4 years ago
I didn't like this type/style of correction tape. I found it somewhat difficult to use mostly because the correction tape wouldn't stick to the page at random times. After applying the correction tape I had to make sure to press down on it so it wouldn't lift up and fall off. Its also pretty expensive. ~$6 for two.