BY BIC

• How good is this white out tape?5 Answers
  • What is the best whiteout tape?11 Answers
  • Don't you just hate when these things mess up and you feel like y...2 Answers
BIC Witeout EZ Correct Tape
  • "when I am out of class I do prefer the liquid white out since it is easier to just take out little mistakes even if you do have to wait for it to dry " in 18 reviews
  • "You don't have to deal with the smell or mess of regular white out and it covers the mistake just as well. " in 6 reviews
  • "There is no mess with this product at all unlike the old white out liquid paper.Takes some practice to use it like a pro.So much better than white out you don't have to let it dry before you go writing on it." in 6 reviews
  • "this made using white out so much easier and clean it has made my job run a lot more smooth for someone who has to use white out all the time this is a major time saver love it" in 5 reviews
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Decorator Expert Level 1
I just love these! A person could go crazy using these to correct every little thing and yet they seem to last forever! Do you remember the liquid? Ugh! That stuff was gross! Now this is a genius product that makes your life easier and makes you a nice neat person to boot. Perfection. BIC Witeout EZ Correct Tape
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I HATE these!! Normally bic has some of the best products, but this correction tape is terrible!!! Almost every time I try to use it half the roll comes out of the dispenser!! It is so aggravating!
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
Decorator Expert Level 2
I use this all the time at work. It just so much more convenient and easy to use, there is no dry time! You do have to be careful cause sometimes the strand comes off and you have to mess with it a little bit to fix it, but other then that these are the best! leaves a smooth writing surface versus when you accidently use too much liquid whiteout.

Amber G.
Akron, OH
This is a must for me at my work desk. It's so much easier to use than the liquid white out and you don't have to wait for it to dry. You can use pen right over it as soon as you use it. You can also be very precise with the tape. It doesn't flake off or rub off the paper.
Sydney C.
['Miami', 'FL'], FL
I used to use these all the time in highschool when I did more handwritten work. They are much less messy than the bottled liquid white out and you do not have to wait for them to dry. However, the tape often gets tangled or stuck and once that happens they are close to impossible to fix again and the whole roll is pretty much useless.
Ashley L.
W Lafayette, IN
This stuff is a lot easier to work with than the liquid white out. However, if it bunches up or does anything funny you have a problem on your hands! I have been using tapes like this dispenser for years so I know how to fix it but wish it never happens. I do love this because we all make mistakes sometimes!
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
White-out products have come a long way since the bottle of white liquid applied with a brush! While glop was the problem of yore, today's wite out is more likely to flake if not applied with perfect pressure (you can press the flakes down to make them stick). And if you're left handed, you'll need to learn to become ambidextrous. And if you don't keep the right tension and the spool loosens, there's no rewinding -- you'll just have to pull the tape tight, throw out the waste, and go from there. So while the design isn't perfect, this wite out tape does get the job done.
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
This brand is a waste of time and money. It doesn't work right, the tape comes off the tracks, it doesn't apply on the paper correctly. The white out lifts off the paper so you have to go behind it and try to take it off or try to press it on the paper. There is another brand out there that works 100%. Don't use this one. BIC needs to go back to the lad and revamp this product.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Doesn't matter if you are in the office or at home - wite out is essential! I absolutely hated the liquid wite-out but love the ez correct tape. It's extremely easy to use, literally swipe it across the area in which you wish to cover pressing down slightly on an angle to release. Couldn't be simpler. Dries instantly and is ready to write over right away - again, so easy!
Kayla H.
I prefer liquid white out of over the tape kind. I always end up making a mistake with the tape... but then again, I usually end up with white splotches on my hand if I use the liquid. Either way, white out is always a mess for me. That being said, I always end up bumping the white out when I'm using this tape thingy, then my white out wrinkles. Then when I do get it to work I seem to usually end up with the kind of pen that's scratchy and it feels weird to write on it.
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
What is the best whiteout tape?
Melissa P.
Gastonia, NC
How good is this white out tape?
JULIE S.
Don't you just hate when these things mess up and you feel like you just lost all of that white out because you can't figure out how to fix it???