Office SuppliesWriting & Drawing InstrumentsErasersBIC
Wite-Out Extra Coverage Correction Fluid, 20 ml Bottle - White

BIC Wite-Out Extra Coverage Correction Fluid, 20 ml Bottle - White

by BIC

#7 in Erasers

Bic wite-out extra coverage correction fluid, 20 ml bottle - white (12 per set)

Does it get dry fast[product:bic-wite-out-extra-coverage-correction-fluid,-20-ml-bottle-white]?
Anyone know why this stuff keeps drying up?
Start your review of BIC Wite-Out Extra Coverage Correction Fluid, 20 ml Bottle - White!
Samantha B.
Hemet
BIC Wite-Out Extra Coverage Correction Fluid, 20 ml Bottle - White uploaded by Samantha B.
Great wite-out, tried other alternative but this is the most white one I have found. Pros doesn’t look blotchy on paper, has a fine texture when applied. Affordable, I personally like these instead of the tape ones, because they usually break. But nothing can go wrong with this one
Natalia R.
Pittsfield, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
I use a lot of white out for my job and this is my favorite one. I have found the extra coverage one definitely makes a huge difference! Never have a problem with it.
Kendall K.
1,634 reviews
I don't use white-out a lot, but it's nice to have on hand because there's always a moment where I'm like, "I wish I had white-out!" This works pretty well, although it can get a bit messy and it doesn't work very well once it starts to dry out. Still, it's a nice thing to have around just in case you make that mistake.
Alexandra L.
Every since the tape version of this product came out, I don't really use the liquid. It is very effective, but you cannot write on the product after it's applied. You have to wait until it dries. It good if you have nothing else to use.
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
BIC makes great white-out. The only complaint I have is that even when you apply a very thin coat of the product onto your paper, sometimes the pen has a hard time writing on top of the surface even after it's dry. The product also quickly cakes up around the top. Other than that, this is a great product and I will keep purchasing it.
Brittany H.
Hendersonvlle, NC
This does get the job done, only thing is it becomes sticky after a while. I don't like the dry time it takes before you can write over it again. I like the tape kind better. it is faster to use. it is pretty affordable just hard to get it not to clump
Emily X.
Brooklyn
BIC Wite-Out Extra Coverage Correction Fluid, 20 ml Bottle - White uploaded by Emily X.
This is such a staple office product! It lasts a while and when you first use it, it’s smooth and covers a fair amount of text. The downside is when the product gets a bit clumpy, which makes it harder to spread and even harder to write on top. I also don’t notice a difference between this version and the original.
Melissa W.
Summerville, SC
This is the only white out we use in our office. It dries fast and goes on really smooth. If you try to use a very pointed pen it can flake off some but regular ball point pens aren't an issue.
Shannon C.
i am not a fan of the liquid white-out at all. it smells gross and it takes forever to dry so it ends up getting everywhere. i could never understand why young students were allowed to use this in school lol. when it does finally dry, it's often difficult or annoying to write over in my opinion and basically ruins the piece of paper that it's on. i definitely prefer the tape versions.
Taylor D.
Brainerd, MN
Super great coverage! Dries insanely quick. Super convenient for someone as clumsy as Myself.