BY BIC #9 in Erasers & Correction Fluid

Bic wite-out correction tape fixes mistakes instantly, with no drying time needed. The mess-free design doesn't drip, smell or leave photocopy shadows. It covers errors completely without bleeding through. The dispenser allows for easy, precise corrections. This package comes with 4 correction-tape dispensers. see more...

Tori M.
This is a good wite out tape it does the job easily. it can get a little messy and sometimes the tape will not stick. But it is better than the liquid wite out.
Kimberly U.
San Antonio, TX
I am not a big fan. It definitely works but it takes forever for a good line to come out because it breaks and scratches my papers. But it has potential.
Claudia V.
San Benito , TX
I usually buy this product at Office Depot. It's only a 4 pack but lasts such a long time. And they are small so it's easy to put it away any where.
Megan P.
This white out tape works a lot better than regular ol' white out. Sometimes it is hard to get it to stick, but it looks much cleaner regardless.
Yolanda L.
I only like using pens to write so this is great for all the misspelling I do .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
I use these all the time. They are great plus you don't have to wait for drying time like the old style whiteout. I have it at work & at home.
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
This is perfect. I never have a problem with these things. They dry real quickly. You can easily write over the spot that you cleared. Perfect.
Denise G.
Love this! It's an essential tool for keeping notes tidy and clean. Plus, there's no hassle of waiting for it to dry like liquid white-out.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
I love the tape white out because it does not get on you and and it is great for jus and teens for school and it is just a great product
Paula Q.
Great item, although sometimes it's difficult to start, but once it starts going, it's good. It's much better than the liquid kind
Alison H.
Lancaster, PA ; Lawrenceville NJ
Has anyone had luck using this white out successfully? Is there some sort of secret to using this product, because I personally feel that whenever I use it the tape either sticks to things I don't want it too, rolls out uncontrollably, or the holder it's in just breaks all together?
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Do you prefer this tape or the liquid?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
I am curious is the product similar to white out?
Hope S.