BIC Wite Out 4-count Correction Tape Set - Yellow/Blue uploaded by Mrz B.BIC Wite Out 4-count Correction Tape Set - Yellow/Blue uploaded by Sara T.BIC Wite Out 4-count Correction Tape Set - Yellow/Blue uploaded by Jillian H.

BY BIC #5 in Erasers & Correction Fluid

Bic wite-out correction tape fixes mistakes instantly, with no drying time needed. The mess-free design doesn't drip, smell or leave photocopy shadows. It covers errors completely without bleeding through. The dispenser allows for easy, precise corrections. This package comes with 4 correction-tape dispensers. see more...

Buy on Target*
Yolanda L.
I only like using pens to write so this is great for all the misspelling I do .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
I use these all the time. They are great plus you don't have to wait for drying time like the old style whiteout. I have it at work & at home.
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
This is perfect. I never have a problem with these things. They dry real quickly. You can easily write over the spot that you cleared. Perfect.
Denise G.
Love this! It's an essential tool for keeping notes tidy and clean. Plus, there's no hassle of waiting for it to dry like liquid white-out.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
I love the tape white out because it does not get on you and and it is great for jus and teens for school and it is just a great product
Paula Q.
Great item, although sometimes it's difficult to start, but once it starts going, it's good. It's much better than the liquid kind
Jessica B.
They work well. I noticed that sometimes if you don't lay down the strip right, the wite-out won't stick. It does the job though.
Taylor K.
Cool product! This makes it really simple to white stuff out with this kind. Great to have at work or at school for quick fixes!
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
I use these at work and they work great! No mess like regular whiteout. I do wish they were a bit smaller and easier to hold.
Yvette G.
Wilmington, DE
Thank God for this creation! I don't have to wait for the white out to dry anymore, I can just correct and write right away.
Alison H.
Lancaster, PA ; Lawrenceville NJ
Has anyone had luck using this white out successfully? Is there some sort of secret to using this product, because I personally feel that whenever I use it the tape either sticks to things I don't want it too, rolls out uncontrollably, or the holder it's in just breaks all together?
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Do you prefer this tape or the liquid?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Are these refillable?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I am curious is the product similar to white out?
Millie A.