BIC Wite Out 4-count Correction Tape Set - Yellow/Blue uploaded by Keia R.BIC Wite Out 4-count Correction Tape Set - Yellow/Blue uploaded by Sara T.BIC Wite Out 4-count Correction Tape Set - Yellow/Blue uploaded by Jillian H.

BY BIC #2 in Erasers & Correction Fluid

Bic wite-out correction tape fixes mistakes instantly, with no drying time needed. The mess-free design doesn't drip, smell or leave photocopy shadows. It covers errors completely without bleeding through. The dispenser allows for easy, precise corrections. This package comes with 4 correction-tape dispensers. see more...

Buy on Target
Nyree M.
Griffin, GA
One of the best things for going back to school!!! This hid so many of my penmanship mistakes without tearing up the paper with the erasable pens. Not expensive. Highly recommended!
Estefany N.
Brownsville, TX
I have one at work and one at school I use since pen is what I prefer. Mistakes happen and this is my go to when I need to fix it. Easy to use. Only thing is sometimes the wire gets stuck and the time it takes to adjust it can be annoying.
Brianna S.
Cape Coral, FL
I love using white out but I hate how long it takes to dry and the smell. But these are the perfect solution to that problem they quick and easily cover my mistakes when I am taking notes. They are super affordable.
Brittney B.
Toledo, OH
Sometimes using this kind is better than the liquid because you don't have to wait forever for it to dry. However, the tape of white out gets messed up sometimes and it takes forever to fix it
Candace N.
SANFORD, NC
These are so much better than regular white out, which I hate the smell off. Also, don't have to wait for this to dry. Took away a star because it doesn't always come out like it should.
Tabby T.
River Falls, WI
Not a very good correction tape at all. It consistently will roll past the tape and the tape with not adhere to the paper. Or it will start to lift up. It will stay sticky and never dries down. I have used other brands that work much better.
Sophia H.
This is way better than that liquid white out that you have to let dry before you can continue writing. Works great!!!! Great coverage and lasts for a long time. Worst the money.
DAWN M.
BIC correction tape is the only correction product we use in our office. Other tapes skip or unravel, not so with the BIC tapes. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Tori M.
This is a good wite out tape it does the job easily. it can get a little messy and sometimes the tape will not stick. But it is better than the liquid wite out.
Kimberly U.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I am not a big fan. It definitely works but it takes forever for a good line to come out because it breaks and scratches my papers. But it has potential.
Alison H.
Lancaster, PA ; Lawrenceville NJ
Has anyone had luck using this white out successfully? Is there some sort of secret to using this product, because I personally feel that whenever I use it the tape either sticks to things I don't want it too, rolls out uncontrollably, or the holder it's in just breaks all together?
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Do you prefer this tape or the liquid?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Are these refillable?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I am curious is the product similar to white out?
Millie A.