BIC Wite Out 4-count Correction Tape Set - Yellow/Blue uploaded by Keia R.BIC Wite Out 4-count Correction Tape Set - Yellow/Blue uploaded by Sara T.BIC Wite Out 4-count Correction Tape Set - Yellow/Blue uploaded by Jillian H.

BY BIC #4 in Erasers & Correction Fluid

Bic wite-out correction tape fixes mistakes instantly, with no drying time needed. The mess-free design doesn't drip, smell or leave photocopy shadows. It covers errors completely without bleeding through. The dispenser allows for easy, precise corrections. This package comes with 4 correction-tape dispensers. see more...

Buy on Target
Vineetaa S.
Boca Raton, FL
These work really well. They are very easy to use. The price is also pretty good for the 4 pack which lasts a very long time. Can immediately write over after using without the tape tearing or breaking. Never encountered any unraveling problem. Have purchased multiple times and will continue to.
Olivia J.
This correction tape is very handy. I do not usually write in pencil unless I'm doing math, so having something to cover up my pen mistakes is super nice. It glides on easier and it is like you never made a mistake. However, it does sometimes get caught and unravels
Kristin S.
Kinsley, KS
This is one of my go-to school supplies, I got hooked on them being a bank teller and bought some for college class. I like to take my notes in pen, and if my notes don't look good it really bothers me, so when I make mistakes I can just swipe this white out over it and write on top without waiting to dry. It is precise, smooth, and not gunky like the brush white out.
Noor M.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I count these as an essential in my school life they're so good and they have no smell. But the only thing that I hate about these is that they can break easily mine stopped working because if the tape getting stuck inside, and it's practically impossible to fix it.
Ashley S.
Madison, WV
These work wonderful! I am a Medical Assisting Instructor so I use these almost every day. They are easy to use and very affordable. You Can immediately go back to writing over them. I have purchased these for a long time now and will continue to purchase them!!
Sara A.
These are great for work purposes. They're filled to brim with whiteout so it will take quite awhile to run out of any, they are very cheap in my opinion and a quality "eraser" . I would definitely recommend to other students or employees. You won't be disappointed!
Lesley R.
I loved using these when I was in school. They are quick and perfect for covering up mistakes. I prefer to write with pen so these are a must. They are very effective. I would test on a spot of the paper to make sure that it sticks to that kind of paper.
Jasmine D.
Redlands, CA
This is the white out to go with!! It's way easier to apply then the liquid because you don't have to wait for it to dry and its far more cleaner. However, when it falls out of the covering it pretty difficult to fix it.
Charleyrenee H.
Stanford, KY
Oh white out how you come to save and cover up our mistakes. but not all of them. just the ones we wrote down on paper and can no longer erase. this product is fast and easy for all you late night mistakes.
Lyssa S.
Imperial, MO
These are my go to for my white-out needs. I much prefer to use these over any liquid white-outs. I can just cover up my mistakes, and write on top of the tape right away, which is great since I seem to have to patience when I am doing school work, haha. They are affordable, too!
Alison H.
Lancaster, PA ; Lawrenceville NJ
Has anyone had luck using this white out successfully? Is there some sort of secret to using this product, because I personally feel that whenever I use it the tape either sticks to things I don't want it too, rolls out uncontrollably, or the holder it's in just breaks all together?
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Do you prefer this tape or the liquid?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Are these refillable?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I am curious is the product similar to white out?
Millie A.