BIC Wite Out 4-count Correction Tape Set - Yellow/Blue uploaded by Keia R.BIC Wite Out 4-count Correction Tape Set - Yellow/Blue uploaded by Sara T.BIC Wite Out 4-count Correction Tape Set - Yellow/Blue uploaded by Jillian H.

BY BIC #2 in Erasers & Correction Fluid

Bic wite-out correction tape fixes mistakes instantly, with no drying time needed. The mess-free design doesn't drip, smell or leave photocopy shadows. It covers errors completely without bleeding through. The dispenser allows for easy, precise corrections. This package comes with 4 correction-tape dispensers. see more...

Buy on Target
Keia R.
Say goodbye to messy liquid white out!! The correction tape is a lifesaver. Just one swipe across and you are done. No more waiting for liquid to dry. The tape corrector dries instantly 🙌🏽🙌🏽 They do last a long time and are pretty inexpensive. Lifesaver ❤❤
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Love these little correction tapes.  They are the perfect size to fit in a desk drawer, carry with you to meetings, in your briefcase or anywhere else you might need them.  They work perfectly.  I purchase mine in bulk at Office Depot or Staples.
Amber S.
Mason, MI
These are so useful! I still have a paper day planner, so whenever my plans change  (which is frequently with my hectic ife) I can easily revise what I've written. They are available in many stores and are a good value for the money. I will be purchasing these again.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
For the price, this is a good buy. They are very easy to use, and do provide good coverage over mistakes on paper. They’re easy to grip , and my six year old daughter thinks these are very fun to use as well . I would recommend this product.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
This works okay but I would highly recommend liquid white out as compared to this kind. I have found after a while this tends to rub off making whatever you covered up come right back.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
 BIC Wite Out 4-count Correction Tape Set - Yellow/Blue is great and one of the best products out there and I just can't help loving school supplies it's my secret passion. LOL
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Worst correction tape I ever bought, maybe I got a defective one, because I could have sworn these were good. I bought this specifically for my nursing class review a couple months ago, since I ran out of my previous one (forgot the brand). This was the only one available at target so I decided to give it a try (I prefer the ones that look like pens). Back to the correction tape, it was horrible; at first it wasn't working correctly (how it gets tighter as you use it) then! the tape would NOT stick to the paper. When I finally figured it out, it looked like I was using it the wrong way. Like I said before, maybe I got a defective one. However, the trail of unfortunate events after I would not purchase this ever again.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
BIC Wite Out Correction tape is a Must Have!! This tape is much better than the old school liquid white out, which was a pain having to wait for it to dry!! I keep several of these at home and my son keeps some at school as well!! I would definitely recommend and continue to purchase! These things make life much easier!!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I use these at work and they are pretty good. occasionally they'll get jammed but overall they're great especially since you don't have to wait for it to dry or anything and it's easy to write over. I definitely would purchase this brand and not buy cheaper because there will be a big difference in quality
Vineetaa S.
These work really well. They are very easy to use. The price is also pretty good for the 4 pack which lasts a very long time. Can immediately write over after using without the tape tearing or breaking. Never encountered any unraveling problem. Have purchased multiple times and will continue to.
Alison H.
Lancaster, PA ; Lawrenceville NJ
Has anyone had luck using this white out successfully? Is there some sort of secret to using this product, because I personally feel that whenever I use it the tape either sticks to things I don't want it too, rolls out uncontrollably, or the holder it's in just breaks all together?
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Do you prefer this tape or the liquid?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Are these refillable?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I am curious is the product similar to white out?
Millie A.