BIC Wite Out 4-count Correction Tape Set - Yellow/Blue uploaded by Keia R.BIC Wite Out 4-count Correction Tape Set - Yellow/Blue uploaded by Sara T.BIC Wite Out 4-count Correction Tape Set - Yellow/Blue uploaded by Jillian H.

BY BIC #5 in Erasers & Correction Fluid

Bic wite-out correction tape fixes mistakes instantly, with no drying time needed. The mess-free design doesn't drip, smell or leave photocopy shadows. It covers errors completely without bleeding through. The dispenser allows for easy, precise corrections. This package comes with 4 correction-tape dispensers. see more...

Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
I like correction tape. As i write several copies of things when my printer is out since my kids homeschool and we like using these. They are effective and last. They are not to pricey but I wouldnt say they work better than other brands.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Definitely prefer this over the liquid. It just would make it look s lot cleaner and less of a mess. It’s easy to white out and works well. I always used this type in school and my boyfriend who his a lawyer also prefers these.
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
Please give me back my good old liquid white our please, I can wait for the second or two for it to dry. After using these I will take it. These are terrible if you have curious children that love the pull out the tape. Honestly, I have spent more time trying to get these to work than using them. I wish they were more resistant to this because once the tape is pulled out they are pretty much useless.
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
I like these because they are easy to use and i never have any issues with them. However, i must admit i like the pen style better as I can put it in my pen holder and reach for it easily and not get lost.
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
I love how easy to use this is and leaves a smooth surface to rewrite over, unlike the liquid which is usually chalky and hard to write over. I like that it goes down smooth and stays down. It usually don't lift or peel off.

But these break so easy. The tape unravels and is hard to get back in or the feeder part breaks off.
Jan a.
I buy this product before I have no problem with it is easy to use not messy at all unto the kids touch this and well they always brake it, i will like to see the brand making this more resistant, but that means increasing the price and well if it get expensive I will probably won’t buy it. Recommend this for adult or older teens.
Brittney S.
These are by far my favorite correction tape brand. I used to use the liquid type of correction and I hated it. I was so excited when they came out with the tape version. I have tried other brands, but I haven't found any that I have liked as much as this brand. It is very easy to handle and very concise.
Kristina H.
Lebanon
I like these but I don’t. They sometimes come out patchy or get stuck coming out. But they do cover up mistakes without the unevenness that regular white out does.
Rachel V.
Wichita, KS
Love this compared to the old fashioned kind. Easy to throw in my bag and take between the three buildings I teach in. Lasts a long time and easy to use. This four pack was affordable at staples and will last me a while.
Amy R.
Waterford, PA
For the most part this correction tape is great. I like that you can get a multiple pack (better value for your money), and that you can write over your correction immediately without waiting for it to dry. It makes your paper look better, smoother than with the traditional white-out which can become clumpy. The only thing I don't like about it is that it can sometimes peel off your paper easily so sometimes I put tape over top of it for extra security. Also, if the tape band gets too far forward or back in the dispenser you have to fiddle with it to get it back to where it is supposed to be.
Alison H.
Lancaster, PA ; Lawrenceville NJ
Has anyone had luck using this white out successfully? Is there some sort of secret to using this product, because I personally feel that whenever I use it the tape either sticks to things I don't want it too, rolls out uncontrollably, or the holder it's in just breaks all together?
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Do you prefer this tape or the liquid?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Are these refillable?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
I am curious is the product similar to white out?
Millie A.