BY BIC

Bic Velocity Max Mechanical Pencils feature a large eraser for more erasing power! The eraser on the Bic Velocity Max is 75 percent wider compared to Bic Velocity Original Mechanical Pencils. This mechanical pencil also has a soft gel grip that molds to your hand for comfortable writing. Its strong lead provides the smoothest, darkest writing vs. Other Bic mechanical pencils and erases cleanly for less mess. This pencil is perfect for standardized tests. Each pack includes two 0.7mm medium point Bic Velocity Max Mechanical Pencil and a refill tube that includes 12 leads and 5 erasers. Each pencil can hold up to 12 leads. Color: Black. see more...

Buy on Target*
Karen S.
The BIC Velocity MAX pencils are fantastic. The lead glides so smoothly, and the wider eraser erases easily and smoothly, without tearing through paper. These mechanical pencils are wider than other BIC pencils, which makes writing with it more comfortable. I am a big fan of this line of BIC pencils.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I just stocked up on these penicils because college is starting soon and I go through a lot of pens and pencils. I like that there's a comfort grip for your fingers it provides for longer writing, and the eraser is bigger so there's plenty of room for fixing mistakes! BIC Pencils Mechanical Pencil, Refillable, Rubbergrip, .7mm, Assorted
Erika T.
Wynne, AR
I'm a big mechanical pencil addict. I'd rather use a mechanical pencil over a wooden pencil or ink pen any day! After getting a chance to try the Bic Velocity max mechanical pencils for free, I'm happy to say I found my new favorite. They write dark& they're big enough to provide an easy grip. The erasers are big enough that it doesn't take forever to erase when you make a mistake. Very smooth writing and erasing!
Skylar S.
Sarasota, FL
Bic velocity. Comfort Max. 75% a wider eraser. Soft gel group molds to your hand. Smoothest dark is writing versus any other Bic mechanical pencils. Perfect for standardized test. Or retractable tip. Pencil can hold up to 12 leads. Strong lead that erases cleaner. I love this pencil and gripped my hand so good I write really smoothly and fast with this is good for any age and gender they're really cool check them out
johannah S.
I recieved these Bic Velocity Mechanical Pencil with Refills, 2ct, Black to test, haven't used a mechanical pencil since i was kid but these are better. I already love them. They have a nice soft grip an love larger eraser. These are definitely a favorite #EmbraceTheErase with #BICVelocity!
Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love these BIC velocity mechanical pencils. They are great for students and teachers who write all day long. They ate great for people who like to draw also. The 75% more eraser is a bonus. It makes this BIC product better than the rest.
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Love them just received them for free and I absolutely love them! The grip is great and the writing as well, very very dark , super affordable as well! And I love all mechanical pencils I prefer them over the original wooden ones,
Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN

I received these free from #Smiley360 and love them. My son and his friends are obsessed with them also. They love the grip, the size of the pencil, and the eraser!!! Thanks Bic & Smiley 360!!
#embrasetheerase #bicvilocity #bic

Sarah L.
Averill Park, NY
These mechanical pencils write super smooth and dark. The wide erasers are nice and easy to use. The grip is nice on my hand. These definitely change my mind about mechanical pencils!
Ana C.
Miam, FL
Pretty good packging with great colors, is great becouse have a soft gel what molds to my hand, and smoothest writing. Good price too, great dor back to school 😆