BiC Us Blade Starter Kit White - 2ct

BiC Us. Blade Starter Kit White - 2ct

Meet Us. A brand new premium unisex grooming line for both men and women. Our razor gives you an ultra-close smooth and comfortable shave with high-quality blades made to glide over the contours of chins, knees, ankles and everything in between. Here’s what we love about this razor -- not only does it have five flexible blades, but it also has a lubrication strip infused with aloe and vitamin E to give you a smooth glide during your shave and less irritation after you’re finished. When you pick up our handle, you’ll notice it’s a hefty premium metal handle, which gives you better control while you shave. (The more you know, huh?) Flip the razor over and you’ll find an edging blade that’s great for precision shaving areas like sideburns, around your nose and fingers and toes. Sound good? Let’s get you started. Each Us razor starter kit comes with a fresh handle and two replacement razor heads. Need a re-up? Our refills are available in 4 packs. Join Us. You’ll like Us.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BiC Us. Blade Starter Kit White - 2ct!
How would you rate this product?
Ironton, OH
I don't think I'll ever use another razor again! First of all, you don't need shaving lotion or gel because the conditioning strip is enough. Secondly, after you shave your legs with this razor, anything that touches them will feel like silk! This razor has 5 blades and they are SHARP. This is the only razor that I'm able to use on, um... my "area" and have it get completely smooth!
BiC Us. Blade Starter Kit White - 2ct uploaded by Amanda C.
This is the best razor i have ever owned. It has the close shave of a man's razor with the pivoting head and comforbility of a woman's razor. The 5 blades are a huge deal for me. My skin is nice and soft and for having sensitive skin i have to be careful what I use. Definitely a recommend.

Looking for your answer?