Personal CareShaving & GroomingRazors & Razor BladesBIC
Us 5-Blade Shaving Razor Starter Kit for Men and Women

BIC Us. 5-Blade Shaving Razor Starter Kit for Men and Women

by BIC

Shavers

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BIC Us. 5-Blade Shaving Razor Starter Kit for Men and Women!
Misty L.
Ironton, OH
I don't think I'll ever use another razor again! First of all, you don't need shaving lotion or gel because the conditioning strip is enough. Secondly, after you shave your legs with this razor, anything that touches them will feel like silk! This razor has 5 blades and they are SHARP. This is the only razor that I'm able to use on, um... my "area" and have it get completely smooth!
Jen K.
Hazleton, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased this for myself. it's a 5 blade razor ce with two extra cartridges. I had a coupon so it was fairly cheap to try. I actually ended up.liking it. so I will be buy again. makes my legs feel smooth, didn't cut them up like some razors do. buy again yes I would!
Amanda C.
BIC Us. 5-Blade Shaving Razor Starter Kit for Men and Women uploaded by Amanda C.
This is the best razor i have ever owned. It has the close shave of a man's razor with the pivoting head and comforbility of a woman's razor. The 5 blades are a huge deal for me. My skin is nice and soft and for having sensitive skin i have to be careful what I use. Definitely a recommend.

Looking for your answer?