BIC Twin Select Twin Blade Shaver uploaded by Jeannie G.

BY BIC #40 in Men's Razors

BIC Twin Select is a twin blade razor, designed for a sensitive, soothing comfortable shave. BIC Twin Select has a slim head and longer tapered handle for added control. Each package contains ten razors.

Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I only use these for under my arms because they Nick me when I am shaving my legs and am trying to get around my knees. They are cheap and disposable so I will use them on my underarms until they get dull and then throw them away I do not use them anywhere else. Don't expect much from this one.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is always going to be my favorite BIC product. It works much better than other razors, it always shaves perfectly and makes me feel like a million dollars. I use mine every day and love them. And they’re cheap too...under $3.
Carlos P.
Really bad shavers, used then in my pubic and face area and in each time had to pass the shaver almost 6-8 time in the same area to achieve a clean cut shave, also had irritation after
Akhda O.
Smoothest. Legs. Ever. I learned that i dont need to spend a lot of money to have smoother legs, these razors did way more than I expected them to ever be able to do
Joel S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Use these to shave my head. Can't go wrong with a fresh bic. I call these always faithful no matter what they will get the job done. I feel one blade is to little for a head shave, three is too much but two is just right.
David S.
Bowling Green, KY
Honestly, these were awful razors. They left razor bumps and were super irritating. They're incredibly cheap, but it's honestly worth it to splurge on a better quality razor that won't leave you suffering.
casidy c.
Conroe, TX
I really like these to have in my gym bag. These are great to use for unwanted or "I forgot to shave" underarm hair. They are very inexpensive and can be found at mostly all large chains such as Walmart and Target.
Adam F.
Morrisville, PA
I use these razors for touch up under my nose and around my goatee. With such minimal and quick use the blades last a long time. I have never got cut from these blades either. I know when to change because it starts to pull hairs.
Brandon L.
Saint Cloud, MN
It can get rough but I think that this is a great product in general. It removes hair and leave my skin stubble free. I use it on my face most of the time.
Rick C.
Glendale, AZ
Great razors for a pretty decent shave at a modest price for 5he most part. I can usually get 4 or 5 shave per razor, which is amazing from a disposable!