BY BIC #66 in Women's Razors

Benefiting Susan G. Komen For The Cure®. Designed for a sensitive, soothing, comfortable shave. Slim head and longer, tapered handle for added control From January 1, 2010 through December 31, 2011, BIC USA Inc. will contribute $300,000 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure® in support of its promise to end breast cancer forever. see more...

• Can these razors be used for more than one shave?13 Answers
  • Does this give you a clean close shave?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Luckily they haven't giving me razor bumps like most other brands but dont work as good as the 1-2 time." in 8 reviews
  • "These little guys are good for a few rounds.. like I said, good amount and gets the job done for what you're paying! " in 7 reviews
  • "Only razors I can use, great for the amount you get for what you pay, no razor burn if u shave properly but if you don't ant razor will give u bumps.duh." in 5 reviews
  • "The price is great in case you're in need for emergency razors, but they do not last very long." in 3 reviews
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Review for: Twin Blade Shaver Woman more...
This is an okay razor for if you go on vacation and leave your razor at home.. otherways I wouldn't get these and go ahead and get a nondisposable razor. But these are good for disposable! They are super duper cheap, can be used a few times each, and shave close to your skin. Again, not as good as a real razor, but good for a disposable one. Plus I like that all of the razors in the pack are different colors
shaeliz o.
bronx, NY
Review for: Twin Blade Shaver Woman more...
i bought this razor and honestly it was so cheap i really didn’t know what i was expecting. maybe for others is good but when i shaved my legs it was like harsh and i kept leaving little cuts on my legs. I’ll stick to the men shavers which are better for me lol
Amelia H.
Manchester, Ky
Review for: Twin Blade Shaver Woman more...
I personally think all Women's Razors are crap. But these were always cheap and easy to find if you needed a quick shave. Don't get me wrong Bic makes nice Razor blades, but I prefer a mans razor over a women's razor any day no matter what brand it is.
Kelsey B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: BIC Twin Select Silky Touch, 4 Count more...
So to be honest, these are not my go to razors. My go to razors are usually Gillette/something with lotion. With these you have to use shaving cream. Now, why did I give these 4 stars? Even though they aren’t MY go to, they are great. Especially for traveling. They get the job done!
Vanessa O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Was not satisfied with this product at all I expected a lot more from him being as I have silky in the name I expected it to make my legs feel a lot better than they actually did to me it's just like the old school Bic Razors that didn't have any Moisturizer in them didn't really help with anything but it's good for addapinch I guess
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Danielle W.
Review for: Twin Blade Shaver Woman more...
These are my go to razors. The price for how many you get is great! They also get the job done but I find that sometimes I have to use two when shaving my legs. I rarely cut myself with these razors
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For cheap razors these aren't bad. If your looking to travel these are inexpensive and do just as good as a job as a 10 dollar one. You normally get about 5 uses out of them, depending on how much your shaving in one sitting. Overall, i purchase these often because they are cheap and work just fine for me.
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
Review for: For Women 6 Packages 2 Shavers more...
These aren't great. I personally prefer men's razors with replaceable heads instead of women's disposables like this, they seem much duller and j need to go over spots multiple times. I'd loose recommend these, but not emphatically. They're good to have for traveling.
Brenda S.
Colonial Heights
my least favorite razor.  It always feels harsh and scratchy. my legs always feel irritated and they end up red and rough.  I do not recommend these, for anything but fleecing a sweater. I think bic should stick to pens, when it comes to these razors.
Lauren C.
Richmond, KY
Can these razors be used for more than one shave?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this give you a clean close shave?