Bic Soliel Shine Women's 5 Blade Disposable Razor - 3 ct uploaded by Nicole L.

BY BIC

Bic Soleil Shine is BIC's first five blade disposable razor for women! The razor features five flexible blades that adjust to all your curves for a flawlessly smooth shave. It also has a Soothing Moisture Strip enriched with Aloe and Cocoa Butter for better glide as well as a pivoting head and rubber grip for ultimate comfort. Each package includes three Bic Soleil Shine five blade disposable razors in. Gender: Female. see more...

Brittany D.
I only use Bic and Venus razors for shaving and I have found that I much prefer the Bic razors. They last me quite a while which makes them a little more worth the cost (which I gave 4 stars because of cost. I feel like all razors are expensive.) My Venus razors always rust much much sooner than the Bic razors.
Rocio P.
These razors are on the pricey side but the 5 blades help to have a closer shave without having to shave multiple times in the same area these are my favorite razors