BY BIC #9 in Women's Razors

Soleil Shaver for Women: Lavender scented handles For sensitive skin Triple blade

BIC Soleil Twilight Shaver For Women
  • "They give me a nice, close shave without leaving behind any irritating bumps, rashes, or nicks that I have come to expect from other razors." in 2 reviews
  • "They get really close for a super smooth shave." in 1 review
  • "by far these are the only shavers ive ever used & I will not ever use another kind these are really good, does not give me itchy irritating rash or bumps." in 1 review
  • "Love Bic work well for shaving never had problems with them.The shape of the handle fit so well in your hand." in 1 review
Mary M.
Kenton, DE
Review for: Twin Blades more...
I love these razors. Easy to hold with the ergonomic design. I can get about 10 or so shaves with them on the finer hair body parts and more like 5 on courser hair. It helps to not leave them in the shower to reduce the constant exposure to water and humidity which can tarnish and weaken the blades and make them more prone to dulling and rust (however I do tend to leave mine in my shower anyway for convenience).

There's no moisture strip along the leading side of the blade (often found on razors like Venus and the Bella Soleil collection), so that helps with a smother shave since there's less bulk between skin and razor, but that also means you're more likely to get razor burn if you don't use a shave gel or cream. I rarely use any other type of razor.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Review for: Soleil Shaver For Women more...
These razors are really good to your skin and the price is good too. I have pretty sensitive skin and usually get razor burn after shaving my legs but these ones don't cause me to get it. I have smooth skin after too.
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
I use these shavers a lot they get the job done and work very well like I don't have to shave my legs for a least another 5 days . Can buy them anywhere I am sure not expensive at all nd they are colorful .
courtney L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: Twin Blades more...
I have pretty sensitive skin but I've not ever really had an issue with razors until I tried these. They not only broke my legs out crazy bad, but I had the absolute worst razor burn of my life and the my sliced up my legs something awful!! I didn't even have that bad of a reaction when I shaved for the first time ever. They were horrible. It was about 2-3 weeks before I was even able to shave again without them bleeding or getting crazy irritated. My legs were on fire for days! (so glad I only used them on the bottom parts of my legs!!)
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my go to razors for my legs only cause I have to use sensitive razors and these don't have it for sensitivity but I do say they work great on my legs and such a great price I purchase mine at Walmart
Sherry J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Twilight Disposable more...
Love these razors. I have been using them for years. I can usually get 2 or 3 uses out of them before I'm ready to dispose and still get a comfortably close shave the second and third times. The price right when considering the quality. It is one of the better quality disposable razors that I've used. I grab them and stick them in my makeup bag when traveling and they never disappoint. Highly recommend to others.
Lenna K.
Review for: Soleil Shaver For Women more...
They get the job done, but they always seem to cut me at least once. I can get a few uses out of them, before I toss them. They do get the job done! I do love the price, and how well the do work. Maybe its operator error, but I seem to cut myself more with these razors than others that I have used.
Amelia G.
Norwich, Norwich
Review for: Soleil Shaver For Women more...
These are very affordable and easy to use shavers, i normally purchase these when traveling and i dont want to bring my staple shaver, they work very well for day to day use and leave my legs feeling clean and soft. Normally only good for 20-30 uses then its best to buy a new one.
adjmi r.
This is perfect for a family of 3 girls living together - and there's never a new razor. Shipped right to their house and couldn't be easier!
Amina M.
alger
The first time I used this razor i had low expectations, because
moisture bar razors i have used before in the past never gave me a close
enough shave, and the moisture bars would run out too quickly as i
shave very frequently. So i tried this Venus and olay 5 blade moisture
bar razor in vanilla creme and the first thing i noticed was how delish
the moisture bars smelled. I did my regular routine to shave ; wet the
razor soaked the areas i was going to shave then went about shaving
gliding the razor in slow long strokes. After i was done shaving my legs
i ran my hand down them and they were ridiculously smooth and silky!
The moisture bars left a layer of hydration on my legs and everything
else i shaved! When i got out of the shower and patted myself dry i
noticed that my legs were so moisturized even after being dried that i
did not need to use any lotion on them! And that is saying a lot coming
from me who has extremely dry skin and legs! My only con to this is that
I've used this razor two times now and the moisture bars are running
out very quickly. But i love how simple it is to not need shaving cream,
its summer so i dont want to take 2 hr showers anymore slathering on
loads of shaving cream, and re-applying if some happens to rinse off.
This Venus & Olay razor does the trick, is travel-ready , quick ,
easy and gives great results! I recommend this if you're tired of the
long process in the shower to shave , all you need is this product and
you're good to go! I was lucky enough to be able to try this Venus and
Olay moisture bar razor in Vanilla creme thanks to a program ran by
Venus. You really can't go wrong with this razor.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
These razors are fairly cheap, do they cut you easily?
Kimberly G.
Do these work well?
Denise C.
Burnt Hills, NY
How many blades do these come in?
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this a disposable razor?
Carolina K.