BY BIC #6 in Women's Razors

Soleil Shaver for Women: Lavender scented handles For sensitive skin Triple blade

BIC Soleil Twilight Shaver For Women
  • "They give me a nice, close shave without leaving behind any irritating bumps, rashes, or nicks that I have come to expect from other razors." in 2 reviews
  • "They get really close for a super smooth shave." in 1 review
  • "by far these are the only shavers ive ever used & I will not ever use another kind these are really good, does not give me itchy irritating rash or bumps." in 1 review
  • "Love Bic work well for shaving never had problems with them.The shape of the handle fit so well in your hand." in 1 review
Karissa D.
Rosemead, CA
Review for: Soleil Shaver For Women more...
Not the best razors I've tried. There alright if your in need of something quick and for a reasonable price. They do get the job done, but I've tried better razors.
I usually get these at my local drug store.
I prefer the BIC razors for men. Those work so much better at shaving my legs and under arm. They leave my skin so smooth.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Twin Blades more...
I have this shaver and I think that it works really well, but it makes my skin so dry!! I do not like that part of this. I also do not like that is a little too expensive. I think that the color is good, it looks so girly! And if you are living with your bae y’all can defferenciate who’s racers who
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are my favorite go to disposable razors! I love the packaging and how adorable the razors themselves are, but besides that they are comfort in your hand. They provide a close shave which is what we all want in a razor. I constantly shave and these are reliable. They don't irritate my skin and I like the multiple blades.
Breanne S.
Darien, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These razors are my go to because they are reasonably priced and you get four per package which lasts me a while. I have had no problems with the effectiveness of these razors and will continue to buy them. They are good for trips because I don't feel bad tossing them or forgetting them. Only downside is I feel like they rust super quick and the blades sometimes lose their effectiveness sooner than you would think.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are cheap and not my favorite... But these are what I always buy when I go on vacations.You really need to lather them legs up when using these though with either soap or shaving cream/gel. I 100% prefer the Venus razors, but like I said these are cheap and easy for vacations.
Savannah C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The store was out of my usual razors so I got these. I generally expect to get the best shave from a new razor. These left small cuts and red bumps all over my legs. They even shaved off the top of a very small mole that has never been a problem before. The only good thing was that there was a bonus Soleil Glow razor in the pack which is much better or else I'd be completely out of razors because I'm throwing the others away!
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
BIC Soleil is my favorite brand, and I have tried every kind of other disposable razor. Usually I would buy whatever brand I had a coupon for and be disappointed, but I just couldn't live a lie any more. I now have to use these razors because they provide the perfect balance of a clean shave without destroying my skin. I can't say enough good things about the BIC Soleil razors: Truly a must in my book.
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are my favorite razors. They are the ones I started out with when I first started shaving. I've tried other razors like the Noxzema ones, or just random ones I could pick up at the drugstore. None compare. They get a nice close shave without ripping my skin open. I can get quite a few uses out of each one before feeling the need to toss it. The price is fair at $6 or so at Walmart and Target. Plus the colors are fun
Megan G.
Washington, PA
Review for: Soleil Shaver For Women more...
By far my favorite razor!! this is the only brand I've been buying for years!! great for the price & close shave... available at many different stores which is convenient. Also want to not the shape of the handle, making an easy grip & no slipping definitely would recommend!!
Dana A.
WAUKESHA, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: Twilight Disposable more...
These are my favorite disposable razors. I have been buying them for years. They work well and are priced right. I can also typically find a coupon for them as well. I can find them just about anywhere and they last for several weeks before they get dull. I will purchase again.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
These razors are fairly cheap, do they cut you easily?
Kimberly G.
Do these work well?
Denise C.
Burnt Hills, NY
How many blades do these come in?
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this a disposable razor?
Carolina K.