BY BIC #12 in Women's Razors

Soleil Shaver for Women: Lavender scented handles For sensitive skin Triple blade

BIC Soleil Twilight Shaver For Women
  • "They give me a nice, close shave without leaving behind any irritating bumps, rashes, or nicks that I have come to expect from other razors." in 2 reviews
  • "They get really close for a super smooth shave." in 1 review
  • "by far these are the only shavers ive ever used & I will not ever use another kind these are really good, does not give me itchy irritating rash or bumps." in 1 review
  • "Love Bic work well for shaving never had problems with them.The shape of the handle fit so well in your hand." in 1 review
Alyssa D.
Rochester , WA
I love these disposable shavers! They are great for anything! They work very well and I love the 4 blades. I also love all the color variations that BIC has. It's nice to have a variety of awesome razors.
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really works great for my legs and underarms. I usually get these when I'm low on funds.they definitely get the job done and my skin is so nice and smooth and not irritated at all.
Ashley L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this brand of razors. They are really good quality and affordable. The one that they have with 5 blades works very well but the3 blade one isn’t bad either .
Chudney A.
Manvel, TX
I like these, but they cost alot. For 4 razors, it like $5. Which I think is unfair, cause women don't shave as much as men. But they do leave your legs feeling smooth.
mayra H.
I love this shavers they like my skin filling great so soft and no bumps cuts I really recommend it I have so many bumps on my legs and this haven't cut me at all
courtney L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: Twin Blades more...
I have pretty sensitive skin but I've not ever really had an issue with razors until I tried these. They not only broke my legs out crazy bad, but I had the absolute worst razor burn of my life and the my sliced up my legs something awful!! I didn't even have that bad of a reaction when I shaved for the first time ever. They were horrible. It was about 2-3 weeks before I was even able to shave again without them bleeding or getting crazy irritated. My legs were on fire for days! (so glad I only used them on the bottom parts of my legs!!)
Tracie C.
Export, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These razors are nice. I like the grip they have on them and I like how they glide over your skin easily. Mine gave me a very neat and very close shave without nicks. They also last a long time without rusting or anything. So a four pack lasts you a while. The only thing is that I wish u could the hair out of the blades easier. It seems no matter what I do there are still some in the blades. But nevertheless, they're well made for their price point. BIC Soleil Twilight Shaver For Women
naf C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like these razors overall. I think they work great in removing even the thickest hair on my skin. After usage, I am hair free for about one week. It has about 2 blades in them. The one downside to it is that the razors are only used like a maximum of two times. I know that for most of these its best to throw them away after once or twice. But being on a budget, I think they should at least last a few times. I think that that is the only downside to these, otherwise they are good at removing hair without harming my skin.
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
Although these razors are pretty simple in design and makeup - I love how close of a shave they give me. I exfoliate with a scrub and then use these to get a close shave with very little bumps, if any at all. They don't have a moisture strip or a fancy handle but I find that the moisture strips often give less of a close shave. You do have to be careful on the shin with these but I guess that goes for any razor. They do dull pretty quickly so I stick to two uses from each razor but the value works.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Soleil Shaver For Women more...
These razors are really good to your skin and the price is good too. I have pretty sensitive skin and usually get razor burn after shaving my legs but these ones don't cause me to get it. I have smooth skin after too.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
These razors are fairly cheap, do they cut you easily?
Kimberly G.
Do these work well?
Denise C.
Burnt Hills, NY
How many blades do these come in?
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this a disposable razor?
Jennie V.
Are these any good?? I'm in need for some shavers that is pretty good