BY BIC #6 in Women's Razors

Soleil Shaver for Women: Lavender scented handles For sensitive skin Triple blade

BIC Soleil Twilight Shaver For Women
  • "They give me a nice, close shave without leaving behind any irritating bumps, rashes, or nicks that I have come to expect from other razors." in 2 reviews
  • "They get really close for a super smooth shave." in 1 review
  • "by far these are the only shavers ive ever used & I will not ever use another kind these are really good, does not give me itchy irritating rash or bumps." in 1 review
  • "Love Bic work well for shaving never had problems with them.The shape of the handle fit so well in your hand." in 1 review
Lowryanna P.
Belmont , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Soleil Shaver For Women more...
They get the job done and the price is not bad. They are disposable and so I think the quality is just that, disposable. I love taking it with me on vacations. Easy to use and easy to get rid of.
Mariah C.
Review for: Soleil Shaver For Women more...
I love these shavers they work very well, they cut he hair so fast you don’t spend so much time going over and over cutting. Yes I believe it’s worth the price because there very good blades and quality
Claudia S.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Twin Blades more...
I recently started using these and I liked them a lot , real gentle don’t have to run over the same spot several times, they aren’t expensive you can buy these at Walmart I recommend makes my legs real soft I like
Brenda S.
Colonial Heights
oh, what can I say about the razor set?! I take them on all of my trips, business or pleasure.  They work great and I never cut myself or get razor bumps. works great on your legs, and all your private areas. And the price is always right! not expensive and a set of four means you won't have to buy again for a while!
Miriam M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was incredibly impressed by the quality of this razor - it really does get the job done! Obviously the design isn't as luxurious as some other models, but for the price, it's a really great deal. I'm not sure how many decent shaves I'll be able to get out of each razor, but it's worth it to me because the price is so decent.
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these razors! They give me a nice close shave that I usually don't achieve with other brands. No nicks or rashes either! Very affordable and although they're disposable, sometimes I can get two or more shaves out of my razor! An awesome product for sure. Plus they're pretty stylish.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Twilight Disposable more...
I love these razors! For being disposable razors they are a good quality. They are very affordable also. I think maybe 6$ regular priced but you can always find them on sale! I like bringing these when I travel because they come with a little plastic cover which never breaks! I highly recommend!
Courtney W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use these razors to shave where I have courser hair. I get a couple weeks use out of them. I use them so my expensive razor for my legs does not dull as quickly. These can rust quickly in the shower though. I try to take it out if I remember. I do love these for my armpits, etc!
Gigi M.
Deltona
Review for: Twilight Disposable, Soleil Shaver For Women, Twin Blades more...
My all time favorite razors! I love these so much! They always make my legs smooth. So good!!
These are a staple in my shaving routine! Definitely recommend. I always buy the big packs that way I don’t have to buy all the time since I use them so much!! Lol, but definitely try them!!
Hannah C.
Review for: Twilight Disposable more...
I tried BIC razors once and never again. I felt I had to go over the same area multiple times before I was able to get all the hair. It has a tendency to nick the skin and cause bleeding that I do not experience with Gillette. I would avoid trying this razor.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
These razors are fairly cheap, do they cut you easily?
Kimberly G.
Do these work well?
Denise C.
Burnt Hills, NY
How many blades do these come in?
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this a disposable razor?
Carolina K.