Add a Photo

Photos (10)
Mary M.
Mary M.
Kenton, DE

I love these razors. Easy to hold with the ergonomic design. I can get about 10 or so shaves with them on the finer hair body parts and more like 5 on courser hair. It helps to not leave them in the shower to reduce the constant exposure to water and humidity which can tarnish and weaken the blades and make them more prone to dulling and rust (however I do tend to leave mine in my shower anyway for convenience).

There's no moisture strip along the leading side of the blade (often found on razors like Venus and the Bella Soleil collection), so that helps with a smother shave since there's less bulk between skin and razor, but that also means you're more likely to get razor burn if you don't use a shave gel or cream. I rarely use any other type of razor.
Carly M.
Carly M.
Minneapolis, MN

This razor is a decent choice if you're in a pinch. I like the ergonomic handle (much better than the old school straight ones that always slipped through your hands) and the shape of the blade head allows to get into tight bikini areas (better than some of the bulkier high end razors). You can get a few shaves out of it and it does a decent job. Only thing to caution, when fresh you're likely to get a knick around the knees - there is not a lot of moisturizing buffer around the blade and it doesn't swivel.

Not a high end fancy razor, but my go to for a cheap disposable in a pinch or when traveling. Plus who doesn't love the fun vibrant colors?!
Adeva T.
Adeva T.
Newalla, OK

I do not like this product at all! The razors give me bad razor burn that it hurts so I don't use it on my legs anymore, only on my armpits. They rust quickly and the handles are scented for what reason? If any part of it is going to be scented it should be the razor or the edges around it! I want the scent on the areas I shave not on the handle. Such a waste of money to make the handles scented! I wish I never fell for it but I probably only bought it because I had a coupon for it. But now I just use men's razor because they are more effective and don't give me very bad razor burn.
courtney L.
courtney L.

I have pretty sensitive skin but I've not ever really had an issue with razors until I tried these. They not only broke my legs out crazy bad, but I had the absolute worst razor burn of my life and the my sliced up my legs something awful!! I didn't even have that bad of a reaction when I shaved for the first time ever. They were horrible. It was about 2-3 weeks before I was even able to shave again without them bleeding or getting crazy irritated. My legs were on fire for days! (so glad I only used them on the bottom parts of my legs!!)
nafia c.
nafia c.
Murphy, NC

I like these razors overall. I think they work great in removing even the thickest hair on my skin. After usage, I am hair free for about one week. It has about 2 blades in them. The one downside to it is that the razors are only used like a maximum of two times. I know that for most of these its best to throw them away after once or twice. But being on a budget, I think they should at least last a few times. I think that that is the only downside to these, otherwise they are good at removing hair without harming my skin.
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
Phoenix, AZ

These use to be my go to razors until I got pregnant with my second child. Before my 2nd child these were great to use they never gave me razor burn and made my legs smooth. The price point for these razors are not skyrocket high like some razors I have tried. But with that pregnancy my skin got very sensitive and using these razors I got non stop razor burn and constant irritation. If my skin didn't change so much due to the pregnancy I would still be using these razors today, though that is not the case.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Minneapolis, MN

Although these razors are pretty simple in design and makeup - I love how close of a shave they give me. I exfoliate with a scrub and then use these to get a close shave with very little bumps, if any at all. They don't have a moisture strip or a fancy handle but I find that the moisture strips often give less of a close shave. You do have to be careful on the shin with these but I guess that goes for any razor. They do dull pretty quickly so I stick to two uses from each razor but the value works.
Tracie C.
Tracie C.
Export, PA

These razors are nice. I like the grip they have on them and I like how they glide over your skin easily. Mine gave me a very neat and very close shave without nicks. They also last a long time without rusting or anything. So a four pack lasts you a while. The only thing is that I wish u could the hair out of the blades easier. It seems no matter what I do there are still some in the blades. But nevertheless, they're well made for their price point. BIC Soleil Twilight Shaver For Women
Annette M.
Annette M.
Terryville, CT

There is nothing quite like that first shave of a fresh blade. Thanks to Bic's Soleil Twilight Disposable Shavers I can get just that, each and every time. And with the extreme portability of the razor I always can have one on hand for any needed touch up. The blades are consistently sharp and even preventing cuts or irregularities in the process. I even started my teenage daughter on these and she hasn't veered away from the comfort and reliability of the Bic Soleil Twilight Disposable Shaver.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Des Moines, IA

I love these razors and have been using them for several years. I appreciate the value for the price. They aren't the best, but they aren't the worst either. I use these to touch my face up as I suffer from PCOS. They work GREAT! And I like that I can buy big packs at Sams Club as well. It's helpful for sure. The price is good. Sometimes I do get a bad pack though. Seems like they cut me or give me razor burn a bit more. But if you used Shaving Cream, razor burn and stuff isn't really an issue.
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY

These razors are fairly cheap, do they cut you easily?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Do these work well?
Denise C.
Denise C.
Burnt Hills, NY

How many blades do these come in?
Jennie V.
Jennie V.

Are these any good?? I'm in need for some shavers that is pretty good
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD

Is this a disposable razor?