BY BIC #9 in Women's Razors

Soleil Shaver for Women: Lavender scented handles For sensitive skin Triple blade

• Is this a disposable razor? 3 Answers
  • Are these any good?? I'm in need for some shavers that is pretty ...3 Answers
  • These razors are fairly cheap, do they cut you easily?11 Answers
Reviews (2077)
  • "They give me a nice, close shave without leaving behind any irritating bumps, rashes, or nicks that I have come to expect from other razors." in 2 reviews
  • "by far these are the only shavers ive ever used & I will not ever use another kind these are really good, does not give me itchy irritating rash or bumps." in 1 review
  • "Love Bic work well for shaving never had problems with them.The shape of the handle fit so well in your hand." in 1 review
  • "They get really close for a super smooth shave." in 1 review
Mary M.
Mary M.
Kenton, DE
I love these razors. Easy to hold with the ergonomic design. I can get about 10 or so shaves with them on the finer hair body parts and more like 5 on courser hair. It helps to not leave them in the shower to reduce the constant exposure to water and humidity which can tarnish and weaken the blades and make them more prone to dulling and rust (however I do tend to leave mine in my shower anyway for convenience).

There's no moisture strip along the leading side of the blade (often found on razors like Venus and the Bella Soleil collection), so that helps with a smother shave since there's less bulk between skin and razor, but that also means you're more likely to get razor burn if you don't use a shave gel or cream. I rarely use any other type of razor.
Carly M.
Carly M.
Minneapolis, MN
This razor is a decent choice if you're in a pinch. I like the ergonomic handle (much better than the old school straight ones that always slipped through your hands) and the shape of the blade head allows to get into tight bikini areas (better than some of the bulkier high end razors). You can get a few shaves out of it and it does a decent job. Only thing to caution, when fresh you're likely to get a knick around the knees - there is not a lot of moisturizing buffer around the blade and it doesn't swivel.

Not a high end fancy razor, but my go to for a cheap disposable in a pinch or when traveling. Plus who doesn't love the fun vibrant colors?!
Adeva T.
Adeva T.
Newalla , OK
I do not like this product at all! The razors give me bad razor burn that it hurts so I don't use it on my legs anymore, only on my armpits. They rust quickly and the handles are scented for what reason? If any part of it is going to be scented it should be the razor or the edges around it! I want the scent on the areas I shave not on the handle. Such a waste of money to make the handles scented! I wish I never fell for it but I probably only bought it because I had a coupon for it. But now I just use men's razor because they are more effective and don't give me very bad razor burn.
courtney L.
courtney L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have pretty sensitive skin but I've not ever really had an issue with razors until I tried these. They not only broke my legs out crazy bad, but I had the absolute worst razor burn of my life and the my sliced up my legs something awful!! I didn't even have that bad of a reaction when I shaved for the first time ever. They were horrible. It was about 2-3 weeks before I was even able to shave again without them bleeding or getting crazy irritated. My legs were on fire for days! (so glad I only used them on the bottom parts of my legs!!)
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
Phoenix, AZ
These use to be my go to razors until I got pregnant with my second child. Before my 2nd child these were great to use they never gave me razor burn and made my legs smooth. The price point for these razors are not skyrocket high like some razors I have tried. But with that pregnancy my skin got very sensitive and using these razors I got non stop razor burn and constant irritation. If my skin didn't change so much due to the pregnancy I would still be using these razors today, though that is not the case.
Annette M.
Annette M.
Terryville, CT
There is nothing quite like that first shave of a fresh blade. Thanks to Bic's Soleil Twilight Disposable Shavers I can get just that, each and every time. And with the extreme portability of the razor I always can have one on hand for any needed touch up. The blades are consistently sharp and even preventing cuts or irregularities in the process. I even started my teenage daughter on these and she hasn't veered away from the comfort and reliability of the Bic Soleil Twilight Disposable Shaver.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Des Moines, IA
I love these razors and have been using them for several years. I appreciate the value for the price. They aren't the best, but they aren't the worst either. I use these to touch my face up as I suffer from PCOS. They work GREAT! And I like that I can buy big packs at Sams Club as well. It's helpful for sure. The price is good. Sometimes I do get a bad pack though. Seems like they cut me or give me razor burn a bit more. But if you used Shaving Cream, razor burn and stuff isn't really an issue.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
I'm seeing that some people have some issues with razors in general. Remember these are disposable, people. They're not meant to last forever, but there are a few things you can do to prolong your use.
After each use use alcohol to evaporate traces of water left on your blades to help prevent rusting.
Keep your razor away from moisture to prevent rusting.

Anyway, these are nice. They're sharp at first, as they should be. When taken care of properly you can get quite a few uses out of it.
Paige R.
Paige R.
These are the only razors I buy. I don't like how most razors usually have a pivoting head so these are perfect with a stable head. It allows me to easily shave sensitive areas like the bikini area without worry. The handle is sturdy and fits in your hand comfortably. I do wish the razor was a bit sharper in order to make it longer lasting as I usually can only use a razor once or twice before disposal. Regardless, I will continue to buy these exclusively.
Tracey W.
Tracey W.
Atlanta, GA
Great price for a 6 pack of razors. They last a good while and also have a nice handle...they rarely slip from my hands. The quality is great and they do exactly what they should be doing, which is removing hair. The packaging is nice and easy - sometimes I need a jackhammer to break open the packaging, but I think the last few packs I bought, they had a tear front option. Also - no lotion strip on these, but I actually prefer that as it's a closer shave.
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
These razors are fairly cheap, do they cut you easily?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Do these work well?
Denise C.
Denise C.
Burnt Hills, NY
How many blades do these come in?
Jennie V.
Jennie V.
Are these any good?? I'm in need for some shavers that is pretty good
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this a disposable razor?