BY BIC #36 in Women's Razors

New! Click n Go™. 3 Flexible Blades for a Flawlessly Smooth Shave. Lubricating Strips with Vitamin E. Pivoting Head & Rubber Grip for Ultimate Comfort. Contains 1 Disposable Handle Refills not sold separately. see more...

• About how long does each cartridge last?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like the bic daisy razors better. This just doesn’t shave close enough to leave a super silky finish. They’re not too expensive but the daisy are cheaper and perform much better. I wouldn’t repurchase
Leslie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I buy these the majority of the time. They are a good price and they generally get a close, clean shave. I'm not super hairy, but sometimes you have to have to go over a spot a few times.
Stephanie M.
Waverly
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My daughter and I use these. They give me a close shave and don't get dull very fast so I can use them quite a few times. They also don't cost much compared to others. There's so many razors out there now that shopping for them can be overwhelming so this is always the one I pick up because I know I can depend on it!
Kayla S.
Turtlepoint, PA
This is a pretty good razor . Gives a good shave . Razors don’t get dull fast they last awhile . I will recommend this to others . I’ll be buying this kind again .
houda M.
These razors are surprisingly good for disposables, and very cost-effective when purchased through Amazon subscribe and save. 4 stars out of 5 because I wish they weren't disposable--more plastic waste is bad for the environment =( but I've bought all sorts of non-disposable razors, from 'fancy' to 'not fancy,' and none have been as good.

Also, there are pretty colors. Tired of orange? Have a yellow! An orange-red! A yellow-orange! This is exciting to me, because my time in the shower is otherwise pretty boring.

Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Received these as a free sample from a recent online purchase. I recently went on vacation and figured this was a good travel razor. The design on it is nice and makes it look better than your average disposable razor. I found that it got the job done and managed not to nick myself. I was happy to see that the head pivoted some but definitely not enough to make me feel comfortable shaving all over. I could see it being easy to cut yourself if you are not careful. I think it's good for traveling, but I wouldn't buy it for everyday use.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
Trusty shaver!!! Been using these for years and I just love them. One shaver can last for a long time so it means I save money when I buy this. I have sensitive skin so this helps prevent rashes or cuts. For any one like me I recommend these all the time.
Toni H.
This is a keeper for me.  I have tried so many brands.  It's not to say that they all were bad.  But this one works wonders for me.  I was so sad when I realized that I had just thrown away my last cartridge and had not replenished my stash.  I have two handles waiting to be reconnected with a cartridge as we speak.
fabiola a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I always tend to leave my razors in the shower and gen they get super rusty and can't use it again and its not fun when It's an expensive one. This come in handy because they aren't that expensive and you get a lot and gets the job done
Melanie H.
Lansford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I buy this all the time it is great it's in my opinion better than using more expensive products it's very easy to use and very very affordable it's better than competitors brands by far and I'll be sticking with them as long as I can !
Allison m.
Salisbury, MD
About how long does each cartridge last?