BIC Soleil Razor, with Cartridge Refills, 1 ea uploaded by Katelyn L.BIC Soleil Razor, with Cartridge Refills, 1 ea uploaded by Nancy D.

BY BIC #71 in Women's Razors

1 razor, 2 cartridges, 1 shower holder - Soothing moisture strip - Curvy handle for added control - Pivot head that glides easily over all the contours of your body see more...

Kenzi G.
It is a amazing product I use it all the time whenever I can I have one of the razors at home I like the sparkle ones too it feels good it was not really my favorite at first I thought it was not really my thing but after I tried it again I think it worked out great
BIC Soleil Shimmers Razor
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
love these razors. Easy to hold with the ergonomic design. I can get about 10 or so shaves with them on the finer hair body parts and more like 5 on courser hair. It helps to not leave them in the shower to reduce the constant exposure to water and humidity which can tarnish and weaken the blades and make them more prone to dulling and rust (however I do tend to leave mine in my shower anyway for convenience). There's no moisture strip along the leading side of the blade (often found on razors like Venus and the Bella Soleil collection), so that helps with a smother shave since there's less bulk between skin and razor, but that also means you're more likely to get razor burn if you don't use a shave gel or cream.
Debbie H.
Santa Ana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this razor ! The razors works wonders and leaves your skin feeling really smooth ! I definitely recommend them to all my family and friends ! It's has this moist part before the blades. It works and feels like shaving cream to be honest . I will be hairless for about three days before it start to grow out again !
Jessica K.
Naples, FL
I only ever buy B.I.C razors. They are cheap and affordable, a lot come in the package, and they are great on my skin.They are effective and i have sensitive skin and i have no problems with that. I shave my legs almost everyday. Yes i would buy again.
Regina B.
Baraboo, WI
This is a great product! It has an easy grip handle that isn't hard to hold while shaving at all angles. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and moisturized! Even my fiance will use these, despite it being meant for girls. I would recommend this product.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These razors work so well and is really effective. It is easy to grip and gets every hair. It's very affordable as you can buy just one or a pack. They are sold in almost every mass retailer and i have purchased this more than once.
Kacie S.
Harbor Springs, MI
Honestly, I have not found a razor that I have liked. They are all pretty good at first but then get super dull really fast. This applies to BIC, Venus, and Noczema razors. None have impressed me and I only buy them so I can take care of my personal hygiene.
Jillian K.
Yakima, WA
These aren't bad razors, but if you have sensitive skin like I do they my greatly irritate it if you aren't careful. They are definitely more affordable as razors go and aren't awful for the price.
Jane T.
Chandler, AZ
Love this razor, the handle is great for holding and sturdy to hold without it slipping. Bought this as Walmart with a coupon. Easy to use and glide. I continue to buy this because of how it handles. Great product and price is for what it does.
Tasha C.
Dickinson, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great for a cheap disposable razor. They aren't my favorite I'd rather spend the extra money on blades. I've bought these to keep as back up and they work, just not the smoothest shave,.
Victoria F.