BY BIC #68 in Women's Razors

The BIC Soleil Original razor features triple-blade technology, a rubber grip and lubricating strips with soothing aloe and Vitamin E. Each package contains four razors.

• I love these razors and have been using them for years (even tried ...4 Answers
  • "twilight" or the bright razors?8 Answers
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Sacramento, CA
I'm SUPER picky with razors, man! I've tried ALL the regular drugstore brands and I'm sticking with BIC, I tell ya! Nothing pisses me tf off more than finding a dang missed spot after spending time balancing in my seat-less shower. I do use an epilator, but I also like to use BIC razors when I haven't had time to epilate or when I need some extra exfoliation. BIC has me covered and I especially love the Soleil line as well as their product that has the 6 extra heads with the black and orange handle - I forget the name of that one. I get whichever one is on sale. My hubby is ALWAYS touching my legs, so there you go - that's the best endorsement ever.
Dena C.
Dena C.
Saint Cloud, FL
When Bic first introduced it's Soleil to it's female customers I'm sure that many of us rushed right out and purchased it. A Bic razor especially for women? No?! But yes...and it was a great razor at it's beginning because us women really didn't have much that was new to compare it to. Made for a woman's curves, eh, but it gave a good close shave with minimal nicks and cuts. But just like everything else, it became out dated and overshadowed by other company's products. Bic has since updated the Soleil and there are several varieties of it that are quite good products!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Tarzana, CA
I've tried many high-end razors and none of them work for me. I've gotten in-grown hairs that I've never had before when I decided to check out the fancier razors. But, BIC disposable razors are the only ones that have never gave me an issue. What's even better is that they're more affordable and more hygienic because you have to throw them out often, instead of them laying around in the shower for who knows how long. I definitely won't make that make mistake again and stick to BIC !
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Boston, MA
Although this razor is not perfect it is the best that I have found. The head does not tilt which is something that I prefer and the razors keep their sharpness longer than bargain brands. I usually purchase these at Target and therefore they do not cost a lot considering how much use I get out of them. The strip of gel at the top is usually gone after the first 2 uses which is a bit disappointing but overall the razors remove my hair painlessly and that's all I'm looking for.
Becca M.
Becca M.
Salisbury, MD
Disposable razors are good for the first or second time you use them. After they they begin to dull and the lotion/soap on the razor is almost gone (if it's not gone already). I recommend buying a regular razor that you can buy removable heads for. They definitely last longer and work better! Yes, they cost a little more, but it's worth it when you're not having to go out and constantly buy new razors.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Mc Lean, VA
I used to just just the large ten packs of bottom shelf disposable razors, I truly thought the skin on my legs was just naturally really coarse...like my legs would never be that smooth, I just accepted my fate. Then I bought a two pack of these (a splurge for me lol) and omg, i was transformed. Like honestly amazed that my legs were actually smooth...looks like you get what you pay for.
Emily M.
Emily M.
These razors are fine -- they have no added bells and whistles (which I'm fine with!) but feel a little pricey for the blade quality. I usually have some small bumps/nicks after using these razors. While the colors look nice in my shower, I generally use the Men's version of this (also from Bic), which is cheaper and gives me a smoothr shave without the nicks and burn.
L T.
L T.
Wauwatosa, WI
I bought these to take on a trip with me, and wound up liking them better than my refillable razors. They have great handles, great blades that don't cut you, and pretty colors. Ultimately, it seems like it's about as expensive to use these as it is to buy a razor that requires new cartridges. These feel a lot more luxe than the price suggests. I buy these frequently.
Destiny L.
Destiny L.
This razor is pretty good if you want something for a last minute clean up.
However, this razor is not very smooth, it is sharp enough to get through hair, but it does not get around curves well.
For example, the knee area, the ankles and the front part of the leg are areas to be very cautious with.
I will only buy this razor again if I am in a tough spot.
Kerri P.
Kerri P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I typically hate disposable razors and make a point to never use them but at one point I have to, that is when I discovered these, I still don't make it a general practice but when I need a disposable razor this is it, it works well and is less disposable then its counter parts, if that make sense. It is well built and sturdy plus gives you a close shave.
. ..
. ..
"twilight" or the bright razors?
Rebekah M.
Rebekah M.
Brookhaven, GA
I love these razors and have been using them for years (even tried Dollar Shave Club and still preferred these disposables!). They used to have a line with swivel heads that were even greater. Does anyone know if they still have these anywhere?