Personal CareHair RemovalWomen's RazorsBIC
Soleil Disposable Razor Original for Women

BIC Soleil Disposable Razor Original for Women

by BIC

The BIC Soleil Original razor features triple-blade technology, a rubber grip and lubricating strips with soothing aloe and Vitamin E. Each package contains four razors.

Are these long lasting?
I love these razors and have been using them for years (even tried Dollar Shave Club and still preferred these disposables!). They used to have a line with swivel heads that were even greater. Does anyone know if they still have these anywhere?
"twilight" or the bright razors?
Start your review of BIC Soleil Disposable Razor Original for Women!
rachel V.
Atlanta, GA
I will never ever use another razor. They are affordable and leave your legs feeling so smooth! Like a baby's bottom!
Abby E.
Marietta
BIC Soleil Disposable Razor Original for Women uploaded by Abby E.
Love these razors. They leave me with very smooth lugs and very little razor bumps. Not the best razor I have used but for the price, it’s a great razor!
Bianca I.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
Good value for the product and I don't feel bad about using it for a couple weeks and then getting a new one.
Axelis N.
Hanover, PA
Leaves your area clean and smooth. Doesnt give you rash. At least for me it works. They are not expensive. Even though it says they are disposable you can use it couple of times before throwing it away.
Kimignon T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Walmart
These are okay for the price. I like that it has 3 blades and it doesn't take ad many strokes to remove my hair as the single blade does.
Sharon W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like a smooth clean shave and these razors do the trick. I do not get nicked or cut from the razors and end up with a nice smooth shave. I just wish the hair would not grow back so soon. I also use the razors with shaving cream to give a nice shave. You will be happy.
Breanne S.
Darien, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always grab the BIC multi packs for shaving. While disposable, I definitely can get these to last me awhile. Therefore, you get a good bang for your buck. There frequently are packs that include one or two bonus razors too, so keep an eye out for those. These razors give me a nice, clean shave. No complaints here.
Stephanie H.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I didn't care for them I got nicked up and had razor burn not my favourite they were hard to hold on too
Donna S.
Fontana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1,205 reviews
I am always happy with the results I get from using BIC Solei disposable, original for women razors! I stocked up when I had coupons got cash rebates and they were on sale, at Walmart. I like their handles, which are so easy to use when shaving. 😇
Madison R.
Moorhead, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
BIC Soleil Disposable Razor Original for Women uploaded by Madison R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Glides so smoothly on places I use to shave this with! Having 3 blades really makes my shaving experience effective and quick! I have less problems when it comes to missing spots than I used too! I’m also able to use this more frequently without the blades getting dull, making me be able to get more bank to my bucks!