BY BIC

The BIC Soleil Original razor features triple-blade technology, a rubber grip and lubricating strips with soothing aloe and Vitamin E. Each package contains four razors.

agustina s.
Wilmington, DE
These are really really cheap! They also get the job done easily. However you do get a few uses out of one razor and then have to toss them. That's fine but horrible for the environment to be honest. Again, they are cheap though!
Haylee H.
Fairmont
These are the best razors out there! They do a close shave and leave my legs smooth . Other Razers have gave me Razer burn or wouldn't shave all the hair. I have course hairs and this brand is the only brand that works for me
Sidney D.
Millbrook, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the best razors I have used. They are a little expensive when you think about how many are in a pack, but they are great quality and last longer!! I think it is worth it every few months.
Kenzie W.
Phoenix, NY
I really like these razors because they don’t cut me when they get dull. they work really really well and i’ve been using these for a the past few years and i just love them
Selena R.
Peoria, AZ
These work super well. I like that compared to a lot of other razors they don’t have a huge lotion soap ring in them. They have just enough and work for a good amount of time.
Crystal J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I always keep a pack of these razors handy. The moisturizing strip helps to keep my sensitive skin from getting the awful razorburn I experience with most other brands.
Jessica A.
Huntington
A clean cut shave for every part of the body. What’s so fantastic for me personally is that the head is sturdy it does not toggle witch helps get very close cut.
Amber F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For a disposable razor there a decent price for a razor. They work well on underarms and legs. When I buy them I use them daily and they are easy to use. When your done with it just toss it away. I buy them with coupons and when they are on sale to get the best value
Kristen F.
Gray , ME
I’ve been using these razors for years and am very pleased with them. I find they give me a nice clean shave on my legs and I get a lot of use out of each one. If you prefer disposable razors, I would recommend these for sure.
Bailey W.
TACOMA , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These three blade razors are my favorite! I have always had great results! Close shave and they last a long time. They are affordable and always come in fun colors! All of my friends use these same razors too.
. ..
"twilight" or the bright razors?
Rebekah M.
Brookhaven, GA
I love these razors and have been using them for years (even tried Dollar Shave Club and still preferred these disposables!). They used to have a line with swivel heads that were even greater. Does anyone know if they still have these anywhere?
Victoria F.