BY BIC #40 in Women's Razors

Triple Blade For Women®. Contains 8 Color Collection™ Shavers. For Sensitive Skin. see more...

Codi H.
Canton, GA
These are my go-to travel razors. I buy these every time before I go on a trip. They are definitely travel/disposable quality, because they don’t last super long - but they make it through 3-4 shaves rather than 1 (like other disposable razors). The colors are super cute also! A must try!
Pamela M.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Twilight 4-Count Of 6
I'm sorry but these razors are the worst I have ever used! I have tried them multiple times and always go back to a different brand. They are SO harsh on my skin, the shave isn't close at all and I always get razor burn from the blades. The moisture strip doesn't seem to provide any lubrication and they rust in a day! I would either invest in a good women's or men's razor or get equally harsh disposable razors for a fraction of the price at the dollar store.
Jacqueline S.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: 3-Ct. Bella
These are the only razors that I use. I love them. They are great And the four blades work a lot better than most razors. It’s a high quality product and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a razor!
Felicia T.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Color Collection, 8-Count
These razors are my favorite. They are the only ones I keep repurchasing because they work, are easy to use, and are affordable. I love the colors as well! They are sharp and good quality. I am always satisfied when I buy these.
Karen B.
49464
Love these razors!! Affordable and to me they have a great smell!! They last longer than most other razors which is a plus for me!! Don’t cut me up like other razors which is another plus!! This is my holy grail!!
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
It seems that individuals definitely have their own strong preferences about razors but I will say that this one is mine! I have no complaints with these razors and it feels so foreign and I cut myself or don't have a good shave with others. Do what works for you but if you're looking for a new razor I recommend this one!
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
When it comes to a "good" disposable razor I always choose these. You can get more than five uses out of them and leave a clean shave and soft skin. They're not the greatest as they do sometimes cut you when its brand new but it works better than other ones I've tried. BIC 8pk Soleil Color Collection
Danielle R.
El Cajon , CA
Worst razors ever. For some reason they give me some of the worst rashes that I have ever had in my life. No matter if I use soap or shaving cream. I don't know what it is about them that cause that is but after I tried them I realized I made a mistake and wasted my money on this item hat k will have no use for
Danielle L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Good product. Just be sure to have shaving cream when using this product. It will work well with out it. But you get a much better result with. Best brand I’ve used as far as disposable razors and they are my go to anytime I need more.
Sara S.
PASCO, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
Great brand and wonderful razors. I like how close of a shave that I get with this razor. I love these and the price is right for the quality. I would highly recommend this product to friends and family members.
Sara P.
Who else uses these?
Caroline G.
Provdence Frg, VA
I have a really hard time finding razors that don't cut me easily and don't give my horrible razor burn. Honestly, how are theses razors?
Natalia G.
Georgia, GA
I have been looking for a new razor for my legs bc my hair is really thick and I need something that will do the job quick and easy! Is this what I need?
Jennifer P.
Orange Park, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Ive been looking for a better disposable razor than the ones I'm currently using. How is the quality of this razor? My skin is pretty sensitive so how is it with razor burn?
Sara P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone else think these should be a little cheaper?