BY BIC #52 in Women's Razors

Triple Blade For Women®. Contains 8 Color Collection™ Shavers. For Sensitive Skin. see more...

• Nao dar alergia nem machuca a peleBe the first to answer!
  • I have a really hard time finding razors that don't cut me easily...6 Answers
  • Ive been looking for a better disposable razor than the ones I'm ...3 Answers
Katie W.
Katie W.
San Jose, CA
I really like these! I've been blessed with really thin hair (on legs) so they're not that visible which means I can get away with shaving less. The past razors that I've tried, by the time I've used the razor just 3 or 4 times, the blades have already rusted. Probably has something to do with keeping it in the shower. So I switched to way these cheaper ones with the logic that since I have to keep switching blades, then I should just get cheaper ones. That's when I picked these up. BUT they haven't rusted yet! Still keeping it in the shower and still sitting there for a while before I use it again but no rust. As far as the actual shaving performance. It does it's job. Clean shave. No drag, I can get around my knee easily. Stress free shave!
Raven S.
Raven S.
Tucson, AZ
I have used these razors for years! I have extremely sensitive skin so most razors make me break out in really bad razor burn, but not BIC brand! I love the colors they come in, they're always so cute and feminine, and I love that they're the most affordable razors at my store I shop at, as well. I have to shave every 3 days or so, but with any other razors, I get stubble by the very next day, so they do a wonderful job and leave a nice, smooth shave! The only complaint I really do have is that every time I use a fresh, new razor, I always, ALWAYS end up cutting myself on accident. I actually prefer the 5-blade razors over the 3-blade razors, but the 3-blade razors are cheaper, so I normally go for those. Lol.
Kylee M.
Kylee M.
These used to be the razors I swore by. Every time I pulled the last one from the package, I'd have to run out and buy a new pack. At the time, I thought for the money they were the best thing available. It wasn't until I started using men's razor that I realized there was better out there. They're a great razor for about 3 or 4 shaves which doesn't seem terrible for disposable ones, but when my Gillette Fusion ProShield ones last almost two months, I have to pass on these now.
Baylee W.
Baylee W.
I love these razors because they're a good razor at a reasonable price, they leave your legs feeling smooth, and they last a while. However, among all the pros of these razors, they tend to cut my legs every time I use them--whether they're brand new or starting to get dull. My grandma says she doesn't use them because she has the same issue. I will continue to use these razors because of quality and price, but I will still continue to be disappointed when they cut my legs.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Atlanta, GA
These are my go to razors. They are a bit expensive for disposables but I find I get the smoothst shave with them. They do knick a bit the first few days if you aren't careful. I shave VERY quickly and don't have time to continue going over areas so these work great on one pass. Also the head pivots to conform to your curves and that has saved me a ton of grief over the years as many other razors I have tried have left stragglers when the head doesn't pivot enough.
Liz R.
Liz R.
These razors are where it's at in the razor world! I've tried all ranges of razors short of the incredibly expensive ones. These are in the middle price-wise but as far as quality they are the best in my book. I never have razor burn and always get a close shave. They usually start to "rust" before they get full (which trust me, takes a little while!). Hands down the only razor I'll ever buy again!
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Sheffield Lake, OH
I love these. I like them way better than just your average twin blade razor. I don't like the ones that come with cartridges so these are awesome for me. They have a larger strip of lubricant on them so they don't cut me like the cheap-o razors do. The price isn't had and there is always a coupon online or in the paper. I've been buying these for some time now and don't see myself switching.
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
Orlando, FL
these are so colorful and fun to look at in my bathroom makes me glad to be a girl sometime even though i hate the task. i got it at Walmart for about 6 bucks great price if you ask me. i prefer this brand over most (i don't think most can compare to it precision of just the right amount of sharpness). i would probably even recommend this product to men if it didnt seem weird. good stuff!!!
Destiny P.
Destiny P.
Brooklyn, OH
Stay sharp, easy to clean, and not to mention cute! Love the shape of the handle as well. I was concerned at first that there weren't enough blades but now I know better. I've tried others but these are the only ones I will buy. My favorite by far. I haven't cut myself since purchasing these, yet I always get a close shave. Love these and I will buy them as long as they are in production!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Harrisburg, PA
This I use as my travel razor for when I need a touch up while on vacation but do not need to cut down a forest. It is light weight and comfortable to hold but is not very flexible. My favorite razors move more to cure to my leg. With this one, I feel as if I need to press harder to cut down long or thick hairs. But it is perfect for a minor touch up and cheaper than other brands.
Who else uses these?
Caroline G.
Caroline G.
Provdence Frg, VA
I have a really hard time finding razors that don't cut me easily and don't give my horrible razor burn. Honestly, how are theses razors?
Natalia G.
Natalia G.
Georgia, GA
I have been looking for a new razor for my legs bc my hair is really thick and I need something that will do the job quick and easy! Is this what I need?
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Orange Park, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Ive been looking for a better disposable razor than the ones I'm currently using. How is the quality of this razor? My skin is pretty sensitive so how is it with razor burn?
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone else think these should be a little cheaper?