BY BIC

Rubber Grip 1.0 Medium Point Smooth Writing Soft Feel Barrel For Writing Comfort Made In Mexico see more...

Laura M.
Louisville, KY
These are great pens. They last a while, the ink doesn't run whenever I use one, and i like the amount that the pack of pens come in. The ball point end makes it for easy writing. They are also affordable. I highly recommend these pens to anyone needing to jot something down.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Nice pens. I like to have these available for writing my lists or anything i need. They lasts for a good amount of time. Im satisfied with these pens. They arent my number one choice but they are good to have.
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
These pens are good but not my favorite. Nothing wring with the pen itself but I prefer the gel ones. This have a nice grip and write thin. They're very affordable and I've purchased these in blue and black.
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
I enjoy ball point pens because they write really soft especially when it comes to note taking. They don’t really cause a smear either whereas pens that dispense liquid ink cause things to get messy. I highly recommend these to college students!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
These are great pens, they write really nice as well. You get quite a bit in the package, and it’s not a bad value. They glide smooth and are easy to use. I would recommend.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
These pens really are not the best but if you are trying to get the job done (by the job I mean writing) then yeah these are not to bad. Plus they are pretty cheap so that is pretty great. Cheap and pretty nice pens.
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
Okay, BEST pens you can get for a cheap price! These pens allow you to write smoothly and super neat. Great for college or for simply having around the house. I would recommend people to try these pens.
Brandy D.
These pens are the most comfortable pens for writing! They feel like silk and make writing easy peasy. I keep them around everywhere. In my office, in my purse, in the car. I love the weight of them and the tip. They write with such ease and so effortless.
Mary R.
These pens are awesome. They write smooth, and are great for everything from note taking to doodling. When I was in art school I actually used these for sketching a lot. I like that they are retractable because I'm awful about losing caps, and the grip makes them more comfortable to use.
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Have these pens in my office at work they make it so much easier and the ball point works perfect. I love how comfortable they are on my fingers when i write also
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What's your favorite BIC pen color?
Elizabeth G.
Lancaster, SC
Is BIC your favorite pen brand or would you rather buy another brand?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
I love the black ink for these pens. Do you guys prefer black or blue ink?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is BIC a good pen product?
Christina k.