BY BIC #3 in School Supplies

Rubber Grip 1.0 Medium Point Smooth Writing Soft Feel Barrel For Writing Comfort Made In Mexico see more...

• What is the price point on these? 3 Answers
  • Do these come in other colors? I love the feel of these they feel l...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite BIC pen color?47 Answers
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
I love the feel of these! They feel so soft and comfortable without feeling bulky. The ink is very nice and writes smoothly without skipping. I haven't had any problems smudging so far. And the price is great! Especially if you get them on sale during back to school season like I did. My only con is that while these are dark, they're not as dark as I would want them to be since I'm used to gel pens.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
I am far from need school supplies but these are some of my fav pens! I love pens that have a nice grip and glide nicely when you write. These do that! I always buy a few packs. If I can I get some in blue and some in black. I do that with all my pens because some teachers are picky on pen color! The ink is great and lasts a good while and there's not much smudging if any at all!
kathryn w.
kathryn w.
Ball point pens are my favorite kind of pens to write with! They are nice to write with ,they are smooth ,and they also last a pretty long time!They don't have any cons in my opinion .The pens are super affordable .When I write with a pen I am always sure I write with one of these.
julie l.
julie l.
sugar land, tx
These are my go to pens when I want a smooth writing pen. The ink does not get blocked up in the pen and I never have a problem getting them to work. Being in college you need a pen that you can rely on. I would recommend these to anyone because I have never had one let me down.
Bridgette T.
Bridgette T.
Westland, MI
I absolutely love these pens. They write so smooth and look very nice too! They are comfortable to hold and just look very nice overall. Id recommend these to anyone they are perfect. The price at most stores usually isn't bad either. The look and write great and are affordable!
America L.
America L.
San Juan, TX
Love these comes with a lot and i love how they write, i usually loose my pens i don't know how but buying these i always have extra. They are effective and affordable and best of all they do not stop working mid way lol i do recommend anyone who either looses pens to fast
Paige B.
Paige B.
Detroit, MI
I Love these pens! They're some of the best to use while in schools. The pros are it's comfortable in your hand to write with, It glides smoothly. Cons are they can run out. Affordable depending on there you buy them. I would totally recommend them to other consumers!
Helina S.
Helina S.
san clemente, CA
I love these pens. I could never live without these. I have always used them for school and now at the office. They write better and do not leak as often as some other pens I have used. The pack is also very affordable. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Kara A.
Kara A.
These pens are fantastic. There are some days where i forget it's a normal pen rather than a gel pen. Like most BIC pens, writing with these are a pure delight. It doesn't cramp my hand when using it for a long time, and it's smooth because of the ballpoint.
Danita M.
Danita M.
My favorite ink pen brand , they have a soft grip with a medium point which I love and they write so smooth basically gliding across the paper. I'm glad there retractable so you don't have to worry about getting a mess on anything in your purse or backpack .
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Lancaster, SC
Is BIC your favorite pen brand or would you rather buy another brand?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
I love the black ink for these pens. Do you guys prefer black or blue ink?
Las Vegas, NV
Is BIC a good pen product?
Las Vegas, NV