BY BIC #6 in Pens

Rubber Grip 1.0 Medium Point Smooth Writing Soft Feel Barrel For Writing Comfort Made In Mexico see more...

Belle B.
Matheny, WV
These pens really are not the best but if you are trying to get the job done (by the job I mean writing) then yeah these are not to bad. Plus they are pretty cheap so that is pretty great. Cheap and pretty nice pens.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Nice pens. I like to have these available for writing my lists or anything i need. They lasts for a good amount of time. Im satisfied with these pens. They arent my number one choice but they are good to have.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
BIC Soft Feel Retractable Ball Point Pens are some of my favorite pens.  They are perfect for college, school, home, and the office.  I love how nice and smoothly they write and I have not had one "bleed" out on me yet.  I am very satisfied with my purchase.
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
I enjoy ball point pens because they write really soft especially when it comes to note taking. They don’t really cause a smear either whereas pens that dispense liquid ink cause things to get messy. I highly recommend these to college students!
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
These are actually pretty solid pens. You get a bag full of these for cheap and for families who may not be able to spend a lot of school supplies for their kids these are great.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
I think these would be a great investment for an office space or if you tend to lose pens a lot. The ink lasts a long time and they are comfortable to write with. I dont like that the ink is more of a grey-black and not vivid black, but not a huge deal as the ink is still dark.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
These are great pens, they write really nice as well. You get quite a bit in the package, and it’s not a bad value. They glide smooth and are easy to use. I would recommend.
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
I lovee these pens!!! They are easy to write with. Nice and neat and dont leak ink all over easy to control and beautiful to draw with as well very affrodable ! Only bad thing is u can have soo many and then end up loosing then fast lol
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
Okay, BEST pens you can get for a cheap price! These pens allow you to write smoothly and super neat. Great for college or for simply having around the house. I would recommend people to try these pens.
Brandy D.
These pens are the most comfortable pens for writing! They feel like silk and make writing easy peasy. I keep them around everywhere. In my office, in my purse, in the car. I love the weight of them and the tip. They write with such ease and so effortless.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What's your favorite BIC pen color?
Elizabeth G.
Lancaster, SC
Is BIC your favorite pen brand or would you rather buy another brand?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
I love the black ink for these pens. Do you guys prefer black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is BIC a good pen product?
Christina A.