BIC Soft Feel Retractable Ball Point Pens - School Supplies

by BIC

#12 in Pens

Rubber Grip 1.0 Medium Point Smooth Writing Soft Feel Barrel For Writing Comfort Made In Mexico

Is anyone home schooling?
Do you like the soft feel?
What is the price point on these?
Start your review of BIC Soft Feel Retractable Ball Point Pens - School Supplies!
How would you rate this product?
Fontana, CA
These are not really my favorite pens 🖊 I preferred gel pens, I really don’t care what color and most of the time I do choose Bic! I also do not like the soft feel of these pens. My granddaughter uses them. She will use anything! 😇
Pelzer, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
This pens are great for any handwriting! I’ve been writing a lot of poetry recently, and using these has been great. The black ink is very bold, and doesn’t fade or bleed!
Woodstock, GA
I enjoy ball point pens because they write really soft especially when it comes to note taking. They don’t really cause a smear either whereas pens that dispense liquid ink cause things to get messy. I highly recommend these to college students!
Hot springs , AR
Okay, BEST pens you can get for a cheap price! These pens allow you to write smoothly and super neat. Great for college or for simply having around the house. I would recommend people to try these pens.
BIC Soft Feel Retractable Ball Point Pens - School Supplies uploaded by Brandy D.
These pens are the most comfortable pens for writing! They feel like silk and make writing easy peasy. I keep them around everywhere. In my office, in my purse, in the car. I love the weight of them and the tip. They write with such ease and so effortless.
These pens are awesome. They write smooth, and are great for everything from note taking to doodling. When I was in art school I actually used these for sketching a lot. I like that they are retractable because I'm awful about losing caps, and the grip makes them more comfortable to use.
Louisville, KY
1,244 reviews
These are great pens. They last a while, the ink doesn't run whenever I use one, and i like the amount that the pack of pens come in. The ball point end makes it for easy writing. They are also affordable. I highly recommend these pens to anyone needing to jot something down.
Matheny, WV
These pens really are not the best but if you are trying to get the job done (by the job I mean writing) then yeah these are not to bad. Plus they are pretty cheap so that is pretty great. Cheap and pretty nice pens.
W Sacramento, CA
Have these pens in my office at work they make it so much easier and the ball point works perfect. I love how comfortable they are on my fingers when i write also
Las Vegas , NV
These pens are good but not my favorite. Nothing wring with the pen itself but I prefer the gel ones. This have a nice grip and write thin. They're very affordable and I've purchased these in blue and black.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...