BY BIC

BIC® Simply Soleil Click™ 1 Disposable Handle / 6 Cartridges.

New! see more...

Angelita G.
Orange Cove
I always bought the off brand disposable razors and they worked ok. But I wanted something that would work and last long. You know for my hair wouldn't grow back fast. So I tried these and it works fantastic!!!! I just bought some more.
Kimberly C.
Apopka , FL
I won’t be buying these razors again honestly 2 stars is being generous I have very thick hair it grows back fast and these razors tore up my sensitive skin and gave me crazy razor burn even with shaving cream and coconut butter 🤦🏻‍♀️
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the razors my teenage daughter and I use. They're only $6 at Wal-Mart. We usually buy a package each month and split thrm and they last us each for a month. Neither of us ever gets cuts and always get a clean shave. The handle is really nice and easy to hold. I would recommend these.
Maggie A.
Tarrytown, NY
I don’t remember when I last wrote a negative review but this was so awful I hope no one else has to throw away their money like this to find out how bad this is. I bought this thinking I was getting a great deal with all the interchangeable heads, to my surprise I would probably have to use all the heads to get a good clean shave!

Packaging:Very easy to change the heads easy grip while shaving even when slippery. But the greatness stops there.

Experience : When I first tried to shave my pits at first I thought maybe I had too much hair so I tried it on my arm. No luck! It glides over my body like a dull razor after use!

Overall: So frustrated I would not repurchase and definitely would not recommend either. BIC Simply Soleil Click 1 Disposable Handle / 6 Cartridges
Jennifer W.
Starkville, MS
I bought these a while back because they were cheaper than the olay spa razor heads that I had been using. They actually do a good job. Not as soft but they do the job.
Cassie P.
I wanted to love this BIC Simply Soleil Click Disposable Razor because, honestly, the packaging is gorgeous! The handle is well made, but that's the only other thing I liked about this razor. I regularly use disposable razors, but I don't regularly use the simple rectangular shaped ones. It has been hours since my first shave with this razor and my legs still feel uncomfortable. There were no visible cuts, but the razor was very uncomfortable when I ran it along my legs. Sadly, I would never recommend this product to anyone and won't even use the included refills. I received this product complimentary for review purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Emalee D.
Mount Rainier, MD
I originally got them for the price but that was very apparent. I've never had razor burn until I used these. Even with lots of shaving cream it still hurt pretty badly. Not a fan.
Vanesa A.
phoenix, AZ
Pros of this product that it comes with a good variation of extra blades. Cons that it has no protecting gel like others do. It cuts me even though i shave slow .
Stephanie F.
Batavia, NY
Love this product! It works nice, doesn't give me razor burn or skin rashes. I have sensitive legs especially when it comes to shaving and I have had no issues with this razor what's so ever! I would recommend this product!
Alex F.
Fort Wayne, IN
For three blades, this razor is very effective! And the fact that it's disposable and such good quality is really saying something. I got the bonus pack, 6+2 heads, so that was even nicer. I've had this for a few weeks now and I'm still only using the first cartridge. The blades are still very sharp!