BY BIC

BIC® Simply Soleil Click™ 1 Disposable Handle / 6 Cartridges.

New! see more...

Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the razors my teenage daughter and I use. They're only $6 at Wal-Mart. We usually buy a package each month and split thrm and they last us each for a month. Neither of us ever gets cuts and always get a clean shave. The handle is really nice and easy to hold. I would recommend these.
Angelita G.
Orange Cove
I always bought the off brand disposable razors and they worked ok. But I wanted something that would work and last long. You know for my hair wouldn't grow back fast. So I tried these and it works fantastic!!!! I just bought some more.
Kimberly C.
Apopka , FL
I won’t be buying these razors again honestly 2 stars is being generous I have very thick hair it grows back fast and these razors tore up my sensitive skin and gave me crazy razor burn even with shaving cream and coconut butter 🤦🏻‍♀️
Erin R.
I BOUGHT THIS HOPING EACH REFILL COULD B USED MORE THEN 1X..NOPE. no more use after 1 use its time to click refill out n get a new one. Also unlike men's shavers u knick yourself quite a bit too. No residue n hair on skin but the carterage can't be used a lot if hair can't b rinsed out. Either... so. Much for chick razors
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
I am happy with the design of this razor as it looks high quality. It shaved very well and I did not get cut. For the price and the fact that you get a well made handle and 6 blades I am satisfied.
To all those writing a poor review and those reading-- this is a real razor so yes it cuts so use carefully and maybe use shaving cream or coconut milk lotion to help avoid cuts.
I only wish that they sold the refills seperate (hence the minus one star) as this feels so wasteful.
Ashley H.
Leesburg
I love the fact it comes with six heads! The only issue with it is that if you’re not very careful you will cut yourself. I recommend using a shaving gel with it to help it glide along your skin
Vanesa A.
phoenix, AZ
Pros of this product that it comes with a good variation of extra blades. Cons that it has no protecting gel like others do. It cuts me even though i shave slow .
Mhadrja H.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
They are not the worst razors I have used but they aren't the best. I have used better ines. I wanted to cut down on using regular disposable razors and decided to try this. I wouldn't recommend this but, I found a new favorite the Gillette Venus Extra Smooth Platinum Razor With 1 Cartridge
Cassie P.
I wanted to love this BIC Simply Soleil Click Disposable Razor because, honestly, the packaging is gorgeous! The handle is well made, but that's the only other thing I liked about this razor. I regularly use disposable razors, but I don't regularly use the simple rectangular shaped ones. It has been hours since my first shave with this razor and my legs still feel uncomfortable. There were no visible cuts, but the razor was very uncomfortable when I ran it along my legs. Sadly, I would never recommend this product to anyone and won't even use the included refills. I received this product complimentary for review purposes, but all opinions are my own.
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem , NC
I get better results when I use the $5 back of 100 razors. Really not worth the money to have “pink girl razors”.