BIC Simply Soleil Click 1 Disposable Handle / 6 Cartridges

by BIC

BIC® Simply Soleil Click™ 1 Disposable Handle / 6 Cartridges.

New!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BIC Simply Soleil Click 1 Disposable Handle / 6 Cartridges!
Starkville, MS
I bought these a while back because they were cheaper than the olay spa razor heads that I had been using. They actually do a good job. Not as soft but they do the job.
Richlands, VA
I am happy with the design of this razor as it looks high quality. It shaved very well and I did not get cut. For the price and the fact that you get a well made handle and 6 blades I am satisfied. To all those writing a poor review and those reading-- this is a real razor so yes it cuts so use carefully and maybe use shaving cream or coconut milk lotion to help avoid cuts. I only wish that they sold the refills seperate (hence the minus one star) as this feels so wasteful.
Fort Wayne, IN
For three blades, this razor is very effective! And the fact that it's disposable and such good quality is really saying something. I got the bonus pack, 6+2 heads, so that was even nicer. I've had this for a few weeks now and I'm still only using the first cartridge. The blades are still very sharp!
Robbinsdale , MN
These are terrible! My favorite razors are Bic and when I went on vacation these were the second cheapest razors avail (because I was in Vegas!) I was super excited about how many replacements came with but I threw them all away. This does NOT glide across your skin, made me bleed and was NOT a good/close shave.
Albion, NY
Love this product! It works nice, doesn't give me razor burn or skin rashes. I have sensitive legs especially when it comes to shaving and I have had no issues with this razor what's so ever! I would recommend this product!
Jeffersonville , IN
They are not the worst razors I have used but they aren't the best. I have used better ines. I wanted to cut down on using regular disposable razors and decided to try this. I wouldn't recommend this but, I found a new favorite the Venus Extra Smooth Platinum Razor
I BOUGHT THIS HOPING EACH REFILL COULD B USED MORE THEN 1X..NOPE. no more use after 1 use its time to click refill out n get a new one. Also unlike men's shavers u knick yourself quite a bit too. No residue n hair on skin but the carterage can't be used a lot if hair can't b rinsed out. Either... so. Much for chick razors
Glendale, AZ
These razors give the nice close shave that everyone wants! However, they only get a 4 star rating from me because they weren’t the gentlest razors on my sensitive skin. I do love the fact that you can just buy replacement cartridges. Would recommend for those without sensitive skin!
leesburg
I love the fact it comes with six heads! The only issue with it is that if you’re not very careful you will cut yourself. I recommend using a shaving gel with it to help it glide along your skin
Mount Rainier, MD
I originally got them for the price but that was very apparent. I've never had razor burn until I used these. Even with lots of shaving cream it still hurt pretty badly. Not a fan.

Looking for your answer?