BIC Simply Soleil Click 1 Disposable Handle / 6 Cartridges

by BIC

BIC® Simply Soleil Click™ 1 Disposable Handle / 6 Cartridges.

New!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BIC Simply Soleil Click 1 Disposable Handle / 6 Cartridges!
This one does a fairly good job and has multiple blades which I really like. It’s not as sharp as a men’s razor still so if you want a super clean shave I’d still go for a men’s. But this one is pretty and does the job well.
Cedar Falls, IA
This razor works fine but I feel that it doesn’t last very long even with extra cartridges. I think it’s best to spend the money on a more expensive razor that will last longer. This one will still do the trick though!
Irvine, CA
Pretty good razor. It’s just very average and nothing special. It’s good if you don’t like going out to buy new cartridges and overall very user friendly. Although I don’t shave often enough to make the blades dull.
Pensacola, FL
I love how this is so affordable I can always find a coupon at dollar general or family dollar I’m not really bran loyal to a razor but this is really nice razor and will last you forever all those cartridges lovely
Chouteau
I repurchase this product often. I don’t get razor burn with these razors or cuts. I like that there are several replacement blades, and the price is perfect. It leaves everywhere I choose to shave silky smooth.
Louisville
This is probably my favorite disposable razor. It gives me smooth legs and I don’t think I’ve ever nicked myself with it. Cartridges are super easy to snap off and on and I like that I can store it easily
Port Allegany, PA
Love this brand I have sensitive skin and have had many times where I got razor burn or cut myself I have never had this problem using these razors they’re great and leave my skin feeling nice and smooth
Goldsboro, NC
I use this razor just about ever time I shower. It’s very long lasting and I love the clean shave. The moisture bar could be better. I like the one handle better than having multiple razors less waste.
Collinsville
Honestly I love BIC razors. I really didn’t think I would because I’ve had so many problems getting the little hairs around my scars but BIC gets them! It’s not expensive and neither are the refills.
Keizer, OR
I love a razor where I am reusing the handle and only change out the actual razor head. The Bic Simply Soleil Chick 1 6 Cartridge is perfect and the razor heads last longer than a week which I love.

Looking for your answer?