BIC Simply Soleil Click 1 Disposable Handle / 6 Cartridges

by BIC

BIC® Simply Soleil Click™ 1 Disposable Handle / 6 Cartridges.

New!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BIC Simply Soleil Click 1 Disposable Handle / 6 Cartridges!
West Monroe, LA
The razor glides smoothly across my legs and gets all the hair I need gone. Favorite packaging.
Springfield
I like that they a refillable. I hate having to buy razors. These give a decently close shave
Enjoy this razor. One blade lasts a long time and cartridges are easy to replace. Affordable.
ville platte
I love these razors. They get a close shave and don’t leave me with razor bumps or irritation
Jacksonville, AL
Suuuuuper great razor! It gets the job done and leaves my skin soft. I use this daily!
I’ve always used the BiC brand of razors. They work so well. They’re super affordable.
Irvington, NJ
Bic is an incredible brand. All of their razors get the job done. They are affordable!
Purchased at: Target
Im using this product i like it because it comes with 6 cartridges and its a good value
earlimart
They’re good cheap razors but you get the disposables which I feel like is worth it.
Riviera Beach , FL
Left my skin irritated. Had a rash all over my legs not recommend for sensitive skin.

Looking for your answer?