BIC Simply Soleil Click 1 Disposable Handle / 6 Cartridges uploaded by Jessie A.BIC Simply Soleil Click 1 Disposable Handle / 6 Cartridges uploaded by Chayse D.BIC Simply Soleil Click 1 Disposable Handle / 6 Cartridges uploaded by Maggie A.

BY BIC

BIC® Simply Soleil Click™ 1 Disposable Handle / 6 Cartridges.

New! see more...

Maggie A.
I don’t remember when I last wrote a negative review but this was so awful I hope no one else has to throw away their money like this to find out how bad this is. I bought this thinking I was getting a great deal with all the interchangeable heads, to my surprise I would probably have to use all the heads to get a good clean shave!

Packaging:Very easy to change the heads easy grip while shaving even when slippery. But the greatness stops there.

Experience : When I first tried to shave my pits at first I thought maybe I had too much hair so I tried it on my arm. No luck! It glides over my body like a dull razor after use!

Overall: So frustrated I would not repurchase and definitely would not recommend either. BIC Simply Soleil Click 1 Disposable Handle / 6 Cartridges
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
These are terrible! My favorite razors are Bic and when I went on vacation these were the second cheapest razors avail (because I was in Vegas!) I was super excited about how many replacements came with but I threw them all away. This does NOT glide across your skin, made me bleed and was NOT a good/close shave.
Chayse D.
Greenwood, SC
Whenever I'm looking for a cheap affordable razor this is the one I go for! It comes with 6 cartridges so it last for a while. I do have a little problem with razor bumps but for the most part it's great!
Taylor G.
Southfield, MI
This is a very effective blade! My first time using it was in preparation for my vacation to Miami. I know i wanted a clean and smooth shave for the beach :) My leg hair is between fine and coarse so i have had issues in the past with stubble or hair growing back even coarser than before. My shave with this product lasted well beyond expectation. I experienced hardly any stumble and my legs stayed smooth for days...well after return from vacation. It has a great price point and I am always finding coupons for it! Try it out!
Jennifer M.
Starkville, MS
I bought these a while back because they were cheaper than the olay spa razor heads that I had been using. They actually do a good job. Not as soft but they do the job.
Alex F.
Fort Wayne, IN
For three blades, this razor is very effective! And the fact that it's disposable and such good quality is really saying something. I got the bonus pack, 6+2 heads, so that was even nicer. I've had this for a few weeks now and I'm still only using the first cartridge. The blades are still very sharp!
Stephanie F.
Batavia, NY
Love this product! It works nice, doesn't give me razor burn or skin rashes. I have sensitive legs especially when it comes to shaving and I have had no issues with this razor what's so ever! I would recommend this product!
Emalee D.
Mount Rainier, MD
I originally got them for the price but that was very apparent. I've never had razor burn until I used these. Even with lots of shaving cream it still hurt pretty badly. Not a fan.
Shubcharan S.
Worth it! The razor is very sharp and gets every hair. You do need to use a light hand though. It's efficient and fast, you don't have to go back to look for stray missed hairs.