BIC Simply Soleil Click 1 Disposable Handle / 6 Cartridges uploaded by Chayse D.BIC Simply Soleil Click 1 Disposable Handle / 6 Cartridges uploaded by Jessie A.

BY BIC

BIC® Simply Soleil Click™ 1 Disposable Handle / 6 Cartridges.

New! see more...

Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Southfield, MI
This is a very effective blade! My first time using it was in preparation for my vacation to Miami. I know i wanted a clean and smooth shave for the beach :) My leg hair is between fine and coarse so i have had issues in the past with stubble or hair growing back even coarser than before. My shave with this product lasted well beyond expectation. I experienced hardly any stumble and my legs stayed smooth for days...well after return from vacation. It has a great price point and I am always finding coupons for it! Try it out!
Alex F.
Alex F.
Fort Wayne, IN
For three blades, this razor is very effective! And the fact that it's disposable and such good quality is really saying something. I got the bonus pack, 6+2 heads, so that was even nicer. I've had this for a few weeks now and I'm still only using the first cartridge. The blades are still very sharp!
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Batavia, NY
Love this product! It works nice, doesn't give me razor burn or skin rashes. I have sensitive legs especially when it comes to shaving and I have had no issues with this razor what's so ever! I would recommend this product!
Emalee D.
Emalee D.
Mount Rainier, MD
I originally got them for the price but that was very apparent. I've never had razor burn until I used these. Even with lots of shaving cream it still hurt pretty badly. Not a fan.
Chayse D.
Chayse D.
Greenwood, SC
Whenever I'm looking for a cheap affordable razor this is the one I go for! It comes with 6 cartridges so it last for a while. I do have a little problem with razor bumps but for the most part it's great!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Starkville, MS
I bought these a while back because they were cheaper than the olay spa razor heads that I had been using. They actually do a good job. Not as soft but they do the job.
Shubcharan S.
Shubcharan S.
Worth it! The razor is very sharp and gets every hair. You do need to use a light hand though. It's efficient and fast, you don't have to go back to look for stray missed hairs.