BY BIC

BIC® Simply Soleil Click™ 1 Disposable Handle / 6 Cartridges.

New! see more...

Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
I am happy with the design of this razor as it looks high quality. It shaved very well and I did not get cut. For the price and the fact that you get a well made handle and 6 blades I am satisfied.
To all those writing a poor review and those reading-- this is a real razor so yes it cuts so use carefully and maybe use shaving cream or coconut milk lotion to help avoid cuts.
I only wish that they sold the refills seperate (hence the minus one star) as this feels so wasteful.
Maggie A.
I don’t remember when I last wrote a negative review but this was so awful I hope no one else has to throw away their money like this to find out how bad this is. I bought this thinking I was getting a great deal with all the interchangeable heads, to my surprise I would probably have to use all the heads to get a good clean shave!

Packaging:Very easy to change the heads easy grip while shaving even when slippery. But the greatness stops there.

Experience : When I first tried to shave my pits at first I thought maybe I had too much hair so I tried it on my arm. No luck! It glides over my body like a dull razor after use!

Overall: So frustrated I would not repurchase and definitely would not recommend either. BIC Simply Soleil Click 1 Disposable Handle / 6 Cartridges
Cassie P.
I wanted to love this BIC Simply Soleil Click Disposable Razor because, honestly, the packaging is gorgeous! The handle is well made, but that's the only other thing I liked about this razor. I regularly use disposable razors, but I don't regularly use the simple rectangular shaped ones. It has been hours since my first shave with this razor and my legs still feel uncomfortable. There were no visible cuts, but the razor was very uncomfortable when I ran it along my legs. Sadly, I would never recommend this product to anyone and won't even use the included refills. I received this product complimentary for review purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Ashley H.
Leesburg
I love the fact it comes with six heads! The only issue with it is that if you’re not very careful you will cut yourself. I recommend using a shaving gel with it to help it glide along your skin
Erin R.
I BOUGHT THIS HOPING EACH REFILL COULD B USED MORE THEN 1X..NOPE. no more use after 1 use its time to click refill out n get a new one. Also unlike men's shavers u knick yourself quite a bit too. No residue n hair on skin but the carterage can't be used a lot if hair can't b rinsed out. Either... so. Much for chick razors
Vanesa A.
phoenix, AZ
Pros of this product that it comes with a good variation of extra blades. Cons that it has no protecting gel like others do. It cuts me even though i shave slow .
Mhadrja H.
jeffersonville,IN
They are not the worst razors I have used but they aren't the best. I have used better ines. I wanted to cut down on using regular disposable razors and decided to try this. I wouldn't recommend this but, I found a new favorite the Gillette Venus Extra Smooth Platinum Razor With 1 Cartridge
Chayse D.
Greenwood, SC
Whenever I'm looking for a cheap affordable razor this is the one I go for! It comes with 6 cartridges so it last for a while. I do have a little problem with razor bumps but for the most part it's great!
Taylor G.
Southfield, MI
This is a very effective blade! My first time using it was in preparation for my vacation to Miami. I know i wanted a clean and smooth shave for the beach :) My leg hair is between fine and coarse so i have had issues in the past with stubble or hair growing back even coarser than before. My shave with this product lasted well beyond expectation. I experienced hardly any stumble and my legs stayed smooth for days...well after return from vacation. It has a great price point and I am always finding coupons for it! Try it out!
Jennifer M.
Starkville, MS
I bought these a while back because they were cheaper than the olay spa razor heads that I had been using. They actually do a good job. Not as soft but they do the job.

back