BIC Simply Soleil Click 1 Disposable Handle / 6 Cartridges uploaded by Maggie A.BIC Simply Soleil Click 1 Disposable Handle / 6 Cartridges uploaded by Chayse D.BIC Simply Soleil Click 1 Disposable Handle / 6 Cartridges uploaded by Jessie A.

BY BIC

BIC® Simply Soleil Click™ 1 Disposable Handle / 6 Cartridges.

New! see more...

Cassie P.
I wanted to love this BIC Simply Soleil Click Disposable Razor because, honestly, the packaging is gorgeous! The handle is well made, but that's the only other thing I liked about this razor. I regularly use disposable razors, but I don't regularly use the simple rectangular shaped ones. It has been hours since my first shave with this razor and my legs still feel uncomfortable. There were no visible cuts, but the razor was very uncomfortable when I ran it along my legs. Sadly, I would never recommend this product to anyone and won't even use the included refills. I received this product complimentary for review purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Maggie A.
I don’t remember when I last wrote a negative review but this was so awful I hope no one else has to throw away their money like this to find out how bad this is. I bought this thinking I was getting a great deal with all the interchangeable heads, to my surprise I would probably have to use all the heads to get a good clean shave!

Packaging:Very easy to change the heads easy grip while shaving even when slippery. But the greatness stops there.

Experience : When I first tried to shave my pits at first I thought maybe I had too much hair so I tried it on my arm. No luck! It glides over my body like a dull razor after use!

Overall: So frustrated I would not repurchase and definitely would not recommend either. BIC Simply Soleil Click 1 Disposable Handle / 6 Cartridges
Mhadrja H.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
They are not the worst razors I have used but they aren't the best. I have used better ines. I wanted to cut down on using regular disposable razors and decided to try this. I wouldn't recommend this but, I found a new favorite the Gillette Venus Extra Smooth Platinum Razor With 1 Cartridge
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
These are terrible! My favorite razors are Bic and when I went on vacation these were the second cheapest razors avail (because I was in Vegas!) I was super excited about how many replacements came with but I threw them all away. This does NOT glide across your skin, made me bleed and was NOT a good/close shave.
Chayse D.
Greenwood, SC
Whenever I'm looking for a cheap affordable razor this is the one I go for! It comes with 6 cartridges so it last for a while. I do have a little problem with razor bumps but for the most part it's great!
Taylor G.
Southfield, MI
This is a very effective blade! My first time using it was in preparation for my vacation to Miami. I know i wanted a clean and smooth shave for the beach :) My leg hair is between fine and coarse so i have had issues in the past with stubble or hair growing back even coarser than before. My shave with this product lasted well beyond expectation. I experienced hardly any stumble and my legs stayed smooth for days...well after return from vacation. It has a great price point and I am always finding coupons for it! Try it out!
Jennifer M.
Starkville, MS
I bought these a while back because they were cheaper than the olay spa razor heads that I had been using. They actually do a good job. Not as soft but they do the job.
Alex F.
Fort Wayne, IN
For three blades, this razor is very effective! And the fact that it's disposable and such good quality is really saying something. I got the bonus pack, 6+2 heads, so that was even nicer. I've had this for a few weeks now and I'm still only using the first cartridge. The blades are still very sharp!
Stephanie F.
Batavia, NY
Love this product! It works nice, doesn't give me razor burn or skin rashes. I have sensitive legs especially when it comes to shaving and I have had no issues with this razor what's so ever! I would recommend this product!
Emalee D.
Mount Rainier, MD
I originally got them for the price but that was very apparent. I've never had razor burn until I used these. Even with lots of shaving cream it still hurt pretty badly. Not a fan.