BY BIC #75 in Women's Razors

Triple blade shaver for flawlessly smooth shave Lubricating strips with vitamin E provide a comfortable shave Curvy, pink handle provides style and added control see more...

• How do these differ than other razors?3 Answers
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Daphne W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So, there is a reason why Bic razors have their own phrase "Bic'd it"!!! Meaning you did a bang up job of shaving, since Bic razors are known to cut, knick and leave extreme razor burn. There is a reason why they are so cheap!!! Do not recommend for anyone!!!
Kayla T.
I do like this razor, but I do think you can find razors that are just as good and just as cheap at target. You can find this product at any target, walmart, etc.
Jennifer T.
I used two of these already. They do the work but they are not one hundred percent perfect when it comes to shaving. I would only recommend for emergency use only.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
As much as I want to like these because they are cheap and easy to take on trips and just throw away they really are not my favorite. I always end up with razor burn and niks with these. They have fewer blades so maybe that’s why
Sophia T.
New Orleans, LA
Wow. These razors are terrible. They tug on my skin and do not give me a smooth shave at all. Even with shaving cream it did not feel smooth and I would never repurchase or recommend it to anyone!
Manal M.
Jefferson , WI
If I don’t have money to buy refills I’ll just buy this pack of disposable razors. Get the job done and helps so skin doesn’t feel too rough.
Not in love with the product but it’s good and is kind of my go to.
Katie M.
Coldwater, MI
A go too razor my suggestion is to buy the ones with the changeable heads and the lotion built into the lotion. This razor provides a close shave, and if well taken care of, can last a while.
Annette R.
Indianapolis, IN
These are the worst razors for sensitive skin. I used them once and had razor burn covering my legs. I threw it away and gave the others in the pack away. I will never use these again.
Carolyn H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Although the price-point and pretty design is appealing, that's about all. I don't consider myself to have overly sensitive skin, but YIKES, the blades are either too sharp or too dull because no matter what I did I ended up with knicks and cuts constantly. (I've been shaving for 15+ years I promise it's not user error) I also would get horrible razor burn/bumps when I used these, again, wasn't the shave cream, wasn't user error. I can't say I would recommend.
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Anyone else have problems with nicks/cuts when using this razor?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How do these differ than other razors?