BY BIC

Bic Silky Touch Twin Select Shaver Designed For A Sensitive, Soothing, Comfortable Shave Slim Head and Longer, Tapered Handle For Added Control see more...

• Usually ladies razors don't work great for me, I usually ...3 Answers
BIC Silky Touch Twin Select Shaver
  • "However, when I use them even when I add moisture and or soap, I always end up with a razor burn afterward." in 1 review
Bryce I.
Lincoln
1. I’m a man. 2. I’m gay. I love to make sure I am smooth and silky all over. And I do mean all over. This is one of the best razors quality wise I have found for that purpose. Whether it is legs, arms, chest, nether regions. It’s heavenly. Leaves me soft and touchable by the time I am done grooming. 4 out of 5 stars. Would recommend as it is my go to razor.
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go-to cheap, disposable razor. The colors are ascetically pleasing that they perform quite well for the price. My kids and I have both found them easy to use. I think the shape of the razor makes it easily maneuverable and it isn’t too heavy. I think these razors are the best disposables you can get at a decent price.
Jordann L.
I don't like these at all. They're cheap price wise, but the are cheap themselves. Cheap plastic packaging, cheap razor. I always end up cutting myself when I shave with these. I am always disappointed with them so I have completely stopped purchasing them.
Riley S.
These razor work really well, and last longer than you would think! They get every hair! Only problem I've had with them is around my shins. If I'm not SUPER careful, these razors tear my shins to heck. I bought these at Walmart and recommend them to anyone more careful than me. BIC Twin Select Silky Touch for Women
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have always used box shavers. Very cute and affordable. We just buy them down at Walmart for s super great price and they have variety packs that make them last even longer so it’s a great purchase
Jhanae p.
Culpeper, VA
I always get this brand from walmart just because there cheap and throw away when they get dull. I like the different colors and they last long and good on legs and under arms.
Kemmy D.
Tigard, OR
BIC Is one of my favorite razor brands for one its is very affordable when you are on a budget and also most of the time it comes in bulk. The razors are perfect on this one and you can even find these at the dollar store (smaller pack) and works great never had issues I would say just use shaving cream
Sonja A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My mother had these around her house and gave them to me. I would never ever purchase these myself. Yes they are cheap but you get what you pay for. They aren’t sharp and barely get any hair off my legs, I’m always left with stubble. They aren’t smooth and tore my legs up. I would definitely stay away from these.
Amma A.
Houston
These are the only razors I buy. I love the price and the fact that they are disposable! I wish that the blades wouldn’t get dull as it seems every swipe, but it’s expected for the price.
Riah W.
Bic has great products other than their razors, their razors are just not good products at all. These things gave me terrible razor burn and bumps. I can only use one of these things for one shave, after that, they stop working and I have to throw them away.
Rebecca A.
Auburn, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Usually ladies razors don't work great for me, I usually use the Gillette.. Will these bic ones work well you think?