BIC Silky Touch 3 for Women uploaded by Tiffany G.BIC Silky Touch 3 for Women uploaded by Leidivane O.

BY BIC #83 in Women's Razors

New! 3 Blades. Triple Blade Comfort. Lubricating Strip with Aloe & Vitamin E. Sensitive Skin. see more...

Ebony C.
Sylmar , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love BIC Silky Touch 3 for Women I use all the time. I trust on my legs, and I don’t have any issues. I don’t have sensitive skins, and it works great. I have great results. I plan on purchasing again and recommending.
jennie A.
springfield, IL
Bic silky touch 3 are some of the best razors I've used because they have three blades which helps you shave more efficiently and they have a low strips to help with the sensitive skin keeping it moisturized!
Tiffany G.
These are a good brand of razors. They have 3 razors to them and they have a moisturizing strip at the top. I use these almost every night. they are easy to use and pretty effective at removing unwanted hairs. I have bought gear multiple times and will continue to purchase.
Courtney J.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using these razors for as long as I can remember. They're always the cheapest and come in large packs. They're easy to use and get the job done well. I've tried out more expensive, "better" brands but always go back to these. I will definitely continue to purchase.
Brianna B.
Philadelphia, PA
good for a quick shave but not good for a lot of hair. very affordable one of my go to razors. may be cheap but good quality. i buy it at walmart, target. it meets my expectation for a quick shave but not for a lot of hair takes a bit longer to get done with
Amanda M.
Perry, IA
Sometimes I have to buy these razors if I'm waiting on a paycheck and can't buy my usual razors. I have very sensitive skin, so I usually have to use a men's razor to make sure I don't get cuts. These are okay, but I usually get cuts with them. However for my armpits they're great! Just not my first choice for my legs.
Leslie O.
Kingsville, TX
I always tell my boyfriend to touch my legs after I shave them because they feel like dolphins. I have never touch the dolphin in my life but I'm sure they feel like my legs because they are silky smooth and soft with these razors. They last a very long time and they do not cut my legs
Giselle R.
Round Rock, TX
These razors are good if you are looking for a manual razor. I like to use this when i shave my legs. My only con about this is that sometimes if you are to hard it will cut you so you have to be really careful because they are very sharp. The good thing is that they are at a very affordable price. Would recommend this product.
Hayli B.
Groveport, OH
I love these razors! They are very smooth and don't cut or leave razor burn! I highly recommend these to others, you won't be disappointed! These definitely met my expectations I will be purchasing again!
Brianna D.
New Providence, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are they great? No. Are they cheap and sold on my college campus? Yes. I get them whenever I can't afford decent razors and they do the job. The hair grows back quickly and my skin is mildly irritated, but I can't complain for the price.