BIC Sensitive Single Blade Shaver, 10 ct uploaded by Jasmine C.

BY BIC

Chase D.
Lubbock, TX
I absolutely love these razors! they are kind to my sensitive skin and get the job done, they do take a tad longer to shave large areas such as legs but it is worth it! Rarely ever get cuts or scrapes from this razor!
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
I actually only use these razors! I know it sounds weird being a female, but I really feel a difference using these compared to a women's razor. Such a cheap buy and a great product, I love these
Traci G.
Sidney, MT
I really like these razors. I have tried several brands and styles but always come back to this one. Breeze are priced great and More expensive doesn't always mean better.
Amy H.
Grayson, KY
Love these razors! I've been through several packs of them and have always leave me with a close shave and smooth legs. Definitely recommend
Jasmine C.
As the product is disposable it is good for travelling. Very affordable price, this razor gives a good shave for the price however it does commonly miss a few hairs as it only has on blade. One big positive thing I find is that as it only has one blade the risk of cutting yourself is reduced.
Jenny W.
Cheshire
I had assumed these would ruin my legs with there single blade but i was caught on a whim with nothing else in the house. I was pleasantly suprised, great close shave and the price is a no brainer compared to 1 fancy blade surrounded in balm for twice the ammount of a pack of 10.