BIC Sensitive Shaver uploaded by Layal L.BIC Sensitive Shaver uploaded by Tiffani L.

BY BIC #29 in Men's Razors

Bic Shaver: Designed for a sensitive, soothing, comfortable shave Single blade for easy cleaning Sensitive see more...

• I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting...2 Answers
  • Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I ...4 Answers
BIC Sensitive Shaver
  • "Also, these do not come with any sort of soap bar so you need shaving gel or soap to shave." in 1 review
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
These razors do not work as well as the others my boyfriend has used. They nic your skin so easily. I will not buy these again.
Adilene R.
Not sensitive AT ALL I get cuts often but I mean it is affordable so I mean I'm guessing it dies its job for a price like that
Lucinda S.
Ankeny, IA
I'm not a fan of these. They're just barely decent when you're in a pinch, but I can never get a good clean shave with these.
LaTayia A.
These are like a last resort razor for me. The hair on my legs can be pretty thick and these razors just don’t do it for me.
Pamela Y.
Haughton
I bought these and they didn’t do too well. I have very thick and coarse hair so I just have to have better. Price is good.
Damian T S.
Erie, PA
Bic razors are terrible and I will never buy or use them again. Yes they are inexpensive but they really tear up your face.
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
This is pretty good. It's not my favorite, but I will use it again. It's gentle, and not harsh on my legs. I recommend it.
Jonathan H.
boston
You honestly get what you paid for. This product gets the job done if you aren't too "untamed" but does pull and tug a lot.
sherry r.
TULSA, OK
Great disposable shavers for traveling or if you dont have the money to keep replacing razor heads on a good sturdy razor
christina T.
Kingston, OK
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I know they are super cheap but they get a very close shave. I buy the pink I have tried sones for girls and love these.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them for my husband.
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritated after shaving?

back