BIC Sensitive Shaver uploaded by Tiffani L.

BY BIC #27 in Men's Razors

Bic Shaver: Designed for a sensitive, soothing, comfortable shave Single blade for easy cleaning Sensitive see more...

• I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritat...2 Answers
  • Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them...4 Answers
BIC Sensitive Shaver
  • "Also, these do not come with any sort of soap bar so you need shaving gel or soap to shave." in 1 review
paulo h.
paulo h.
Mairiporã
gosto deste barbeador porque ele e pequeno, pratico e suave, ainda mais porque tenho a pele super sensível
Kimberley J.
Kimberley J.
London, Lambeth
Wellness Guru Expert
My First Ever Disposable Razors I Brought Were These When I Was Younger, These Are Affordable, Gives You A Clean And Close Shave Their Easy To Use As Well I Recommend To Beginners That Have Started Shaving And Are Sensitive
martin i.
martin i.
general roca
Son las afeitadoras mas económicas, pero con buen rendimiento. si necesitas algo rápido, recomendadas.
I used per my boyfriend I love it i men's if you are a girl you have to used it because some girl are like you know the are like scare of cera so
George S.
George S.
Cheap razors that come in packs of a few so I can spend little money and they last ages. Of course what you pay for is what you get and they don't give the smoothest shave. Best in their price range, however.
Hena D.
Hena D.
Even after exfoliating my skin and making there there were no bumps or ingrown hairs, I feel like these razors gave me a lot of cuts, which is uncomfortable because they sting. Also, one glide would not do the job.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Really good and clean close shave for any part of the body, highly recommended. They are really easy to grip and safe to use while being a fantastically cheap price!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Etobicoke, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
I like these because these are a single blade razor and the shave is close and good for sensitive skin. Does not irritate my skin at all. Also, these do not come with any sort of soap bar so you need shaving gel or soap to shave. Just a tip!
Trisha W.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them for my husband.
Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritated after shaving?