BIC Sensitive Shaver uploaded by Tiffani L.

BY BIC #25 in Men's Razors

Bic Shaver: Designed for a sensitive, soothing, comfortable shave Single blade for easy cleaning Sensitive see more...

• I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritat...2 Answers
  • Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them...4 Answers
BIC Sensitive Shaver
  • "Also, these do not come with any sort of soap bar so you need shaving gel or soap to shave." in 1 review
Carlos A.
They never cut me and I can trust them to use on any part of my body. They are cheap and easy to find. Good for travel.
Tina N.
Guilty of using this before and getting it done the same way the woman's razors do! Cheap, light, and does the work!
Nikki J.
Staten Island , NY
It is good for single use even then it is not made for sensitive skin if you have sensitive skin stay away from it
Karina S.
This razor are not worth the money! Leaves razor burn which is very uncomfortable! I do not recommend this product.
chase f.
Edmonton, KY
Not very sharp. Will last me about three shaves before getting dull and nicking me. The pro is that they are cheap.
rusty s.
Conley, GA
Master Groomer Expert
great product. i dont think you need all the multiple blades. these are easy to use and last for several shaves
Jacob B.
Salt Lake City, UT
Its good. This company has made better razors. This one is a mehh. I would reccomend this for a minor shave.
Kasey J.
Gets the job done. Affordable and I do not cut myself with these razors. I use this on my legs and underarms
Tara T.
Bad I would not buy again made me bleed I would rather spend more money on a good razor than these cheap ones
Daisy V.
I'm pretty sure I did this already. I'm pretty sure I did this already. I'm pretty sure I did this already.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them for my husband.
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritated after shaving?