BIC Sensitive Shaver uploaded by Tiffani L.

BY BIC #29 in Men's Razors

Bic Shaver: Designed for a sensitive, soothing, comfortable shave Single blade for easy cleaning Sensitive see more...

• I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritat...2 Answers
  • Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them...4 Answers
BIC Sensitive Shaver
  • "Also, these do not come with any sort of soap bar so you need shaving gel or soap to shave." in 1 review
Lucinda S.
Ankeny, IA
I'm not a fan of these. They're just barely decent when you're in a pinch, but I can never get a good clean shave with these.
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
This is pretty good. It's not my favorite, but I will use it again. It's gentle, and not harsh on my legs. I recommend it.
Jonathan H.
Allston, MA
You honestly get what you paid for. This product gets the job done if you aren't too "untamed" but does pull and tug a lot.
Pamela Y.
Haughton
I bought these and they didn’t do too well. I have very thick and coarse hair so I just have to have better. Price is good.
Damian T S.
Erie, PA
Bic razors are terrible and I will never buy or use them again. Yes they are inexpensive but they really tear up your face.
john c.
Buffalo, NY
Works ok. made cheaply though but its disposable what would you expect. would buy in a pinch if I ran out of other items.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
These shavers work fine ! The only thing is if your not super comfortable with them then you'll probably hurt your self .
Jakob S.
Round Rock, TX
These work pretty good for a one time job, but after that you cant use it again. i bought it at target for a decent price
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I know they are super cheap but they get a very close shave. I buy the pink I have tried sones for girls and love these.
Carlos A.
They never cut me and I can trust them to use on any part of my body. They are cheap and easy to find. Good for travel.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them for my husband.
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritated after shaving?